• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here
Aaarrrrgggghhhhh! I keep missing some great Buy It Now listings by just a few seconds. I wasn't really into this release until I saw the cool scenes they used. Wish I had pre-ordered with someone. Stupid me. :(

Oh gosh I think I just died a little inside ! One of the exact scenes I wanted sold for $89.99!
Hopefully they go down? Though, I do understand the pricing. I think I'll be patient this time. X3!
$T2eC16NHJI!E9qSO8G!PBQZF1zCsVw~~60_12.JPG

If anyone has any tips on taking photos of these pins on an iPhone, I'd love to hear them. Anyway, I got four lovely pins. One of Mulan in her pink robes against a background of blossoms, one of the reflection of her face in her father's sword as she prepares to cut off her hair. I also got one of Ping/Mulan, Ling, Yao, and Chien-Po looking astonished at some point during the training scenes, and finally I got one of Li Shang glaring over Ping/Mulan after finding her with the bow strung with the pomegranate arrow. I didn't get one of Mushu, though they were plentiful, but I'm very happy with what I got. I have no idea how I'm going to choose which to keep and which to trade!

OH MY GOSH MENTION OF A CHIEN PO, LING AND YAO SCENE <3333 thank goodness! ^_^ I hope I can get one of these, then I will finally have a pin of them!!! ^-^

edit: omg, the pomegranate scene. Grail scene release of the decade!!!! :') someone, have mercy! :bowdown: *throws money* anyone got pics? :3 :3 :3

Last edited:
Oh gosh I think I just died a little inside ! One of the exact scenes I wanted sold for $89.99!
Hopefully they go down? Though, I do understand the pricing. I think I'll be patient this time. X3!
$T2eC16NHJI!E9qSO8G!PBQZF1zCsVw~~60_12.JPG

I love this scene!

That's pretty similar to the frame with blossoms that I have! So I'm sure there are a few. And I was happy to see them too! After the first round of pins I saw, I was worried that all there was was Mulan and Mushu. But luckily that's not the case. If only The Lion King had as much variety...

Maybe they released variety since the PODM line is ending soon? :3 If that's the case can you imagine what the Beauty and the Beast one is going to be like?
If people spend $90 for mulan smiling, for Belle and Beast dancing maybe.....no I won't say it =.=; It gives greedy sellers the right to know what to charge, Yes you! I know you read these forums lol.

I'm so happy I got someone to get me one... Hopefully she could manage to get one for me! Eek! :x

I want the Mulan under the cherry blossoms also! or the "please bring honor to us" song... but I haven't seen any of those yet...

how is it going at DLR? If i were to attempt to go during my lunch break, what would my chances of getting one pin be? should i bother? any thoughts as to the estimated line wait time? i'm about a half hour away from the park...

Gosh darn it. I wish I could spare the gas money to get up there from San Diego. I have the time, but hesitate spending the $50 in gas just to get one pin.

OMGosh, no words for how sad I am that I'm not in CA with you guys, especially with what sounds like a plentiful supply of wristbands.... these releases were one of the highlights of my holiday, believe it or not! :lol: These, an meeting all the wonderful people from DPF! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back