• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here
My cousin took off a couple hours from work to go get one for herself and our friend. These are the 2 she got. Just too bad we don't have any for trade because our friend couldn't make it down there.

Hers:
mulan1.jpg

Our friend's:

mulan2h.jpg

HUGE let down at Downtown Disney at DLR. Wait 4 hours in line to look at 5 scenes and you're timed for 3minutes only. My 5 scenes, 3 were heavily scracthed on the cell and one had a freaking hole in it!? I got 1 with Mushu alone and one of Mulan with a scratch. Lame.

Debating to go or not between class. :/ I doubt there will be some after 2:00

There were about as many people in getting wristbands for this as there were for Steamboat Willie and Steamboat Willie lasted until the following day. This being September with lots of people in school or responsible for getting their kids to school probably kept some people from the joining the AM crowd. I think Mulan will sell out by tonight as people drop by after work/school, but I'd say you have a very good shot in the second chance line.

HUGE let down at Downtown Disney at DLR. Wait 4 hours in line to look at 5 scenes and you're timed for 3minutes only. My 5 scenes, 3 were heavily scracthed on the cell and one had a freaking hole in it!? I got 1 with Mushu alone and one of Mulan with a scratch. Lame.

Wow... that really stinks.. ://

My jaws are on the floor at some of the prices that the Bay are selling them. $300?! geeze.. anyways, at least there are one or two that are being sold for $24.99 (bid)... so there's a chance for some people..

My jaws are on the floor at some of the prices that the Bay are selling them. $300?! geeze.. anyways, at least there are one or two that are being sold for $24.99 (bid)... so there's a chance for some people..

The highest one is at $499... REALLY? come on... Simply ridiculous.

30roar8.jpg

There's a close up shot of Li Shang starting at $24.99 :O Whoever that seller is, all of his/her Mulan PODMs are selling at $24.99! It's kinda nice to see someone who's selling them at retail price

Last edited:
30roar8.jpg

There's a close up shot of Li Shang starting at $24.99 :O Whoever that seller is, all of his/her Mulan PODMs are selling at $24.99! It's kinda nice to see someone who's selling them at retail price

Yeah but you can almost guarantee they will go up by the end of auction. I'm watching those too even though I have someone getting me one.

you mean that's the grail scene of Mulan?

I'm guessing the grail scenes will be ones with Mulan and Fa Zhou under the tree (like the one you just beat me to on the Bay, LOL! ;) Congrats, it's a beautiful scene!), Mulan, Mushu, Cri Kee, Khan (as many characters as possible), maybe even scenes with Yao, Chien Po and Ling in them... I know that's my grail scene! XD Lovely pictures so far everyone <33

Does anyone have extras they are selling? Mulan is my favorite and I would love to have one with her under the cherry blossoms or the reflection one or the one with her looking at her sword. I just need one for my collection. Many many thanks!

I'm guessing the grail scenes will be ones with Mulan and Fa Zhou under the tree (like the one you just beat me to on the Bay, LOL! ;) Congrats, it's a beautiful scene!), Mulan, Mushu, Cri Kee, Khan (as many characters as possible), maybe even scenes with Yao, Chien Po and Ling in them... I know that's my grail scene! XD Lovely pictures so far everyone <33
i haven't gotten any Mulan podms yet :O i'm still waiting for more pics even though my favorite scene is of her under the blossoms :) What's your grail scene if you don't mind me asking XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back