• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here
Someone just sent these pics to me :O More scenes!!

Screenshot2012-09-27at123205PM.png

Screenshot2012-09-27at123215PM.png

Screenshot2012-09-27at123212PM.png

Screenshot2012-09-27at123222PM.png

Screenshot2012-09-27at123218PM.png

i haven't gotten any Mulan podms yet :O i'm still waiting for more pics even though my favorite scene is of her under the blossoms :) What's your grail scene if you don't mind me asking XD

Oh, I'm so sorry, my mistake! I thought I read you bought it as a keeper, but going back I just misread your post... I need my beauty sleep soon :lol: My grail scene is anything with Chien Po, Ling, and Yao in it, although I love the one starting at retail on eBay of Shang and Ping, and also I am DYING for one with Ping and the pomegranate stuck on the end of her arrow... LOL! It's such a priceless scene! ^_^ ;) What's your grail scene so far? We should take this conversation to PM LOL! :)

Hi all,

OK...just back from DLR with 5 Mulans to spare....(Have 8, but three are DPF Presales)

We got:

Close up of Mulan in makeup (has pink robe on)
Mulan in a robe with blue sleeves holding on to something (laundry on a clothesline,maybe?)
Mulan looking at a panel of word symbols
Mulan in Pink/purple robe standing by wall with stairs on the left
Mulan Mushu & little cricket
Mulan scared of guy with no shirt (2 of these)
Mulan & Mushu

Sorry no pics..have to wait for hubby to come home & take pics. after the first 3 pick, the rest are up for grabs..Also, sorry I don't really know the characters names for this one...ahh well

Hi all,

OK...just back from DLR with 5 Mulans to spare....(Have 8, but three are DPF Presales)

We got:

Close up of Mulan in makeup (has pink robe on)
Mulan in a robe with blue sleeves holding on to something (laundry on a clothesline,maybe?)
Mulan looking at a panel of word symbols
Mulan in Pink/purple robe standing by wall with stairs on the left
Mulan Mushu & little cricket
Mulan scared of guy with no shirt (2 of these)
Mulan & Mushu

Sorry no pics..have to wait for hubby to come home & take pics. after the first 3 pick, the rest are up for grabs..Also, sorry I don't really know the characters names for this one...ahh well
Sent you a pm

This was the best PODM release for me since Aladdin. I just walked up to DTD in Cali at 11am and there were a ton or wristbands still available. I got mine, stood in line for 20 minutes, got my 2 pins and left. SOOOOO nice!

Here are the ones we got! There was a horrible variety at LGM, all of the ones were exactly the same so we were very lucky to get these since they're somewhat unique (the guy was incredibly nice and searched for different ones). Sorry for the small/bad quality pictures! Don't have a camera so we had to use a phone :p

MulanPODM_zpsa4ef50e0.jpg

- Cheyenne and Stephen

Grr I want that scene for $199, Mulan and her father under the blossoms but @.@ that's so expensive. *waits patiently* One day :anxious:

img_0726.jpg

Hope this isn't a double post as I seem to have problems posting using Chrome. This is the one we decided to keep. Some of the others I got have already been posted.

Scott

Yea, I'm hoping that with time they go down just like the villains. The hype and *some*, not all, greedy sellers jack up the price since they see how badly people want them, or they sold at a certain price so they figure "I CAN GET MORE!!!" or read the forums. But patience, *sits patiently* is sometimes rewarding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back