• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here
We went to WDW Downtown Disney first and the line was out the door, so we left there and went to Epcot instead. :)

Before I knew what the scenes were I was hoping for one with the cherry blossoms (so I am glad those scenes exist), but unfortunately I couldn't find one when I was there. I am really pleased with the variety for this release though...tons of unique scenes!

Here are my four:
MulanPODM_4.jpg

MulanPODM_1.jpg

MulanPODM_3.jpg

MulanPODM_2.jpg

Pretty selection! :D Congrats!

We went to WDW Downtown Disney first and the line was out the door, so we left there and went to Epcot instead. :)

Before I knew what the scenes were I was hoping for one with the cherry blossoms (so I am glad those scenes exist), but unfortunately I couldn't find one when I was there. I am really pleased with the variety for this release though...tons of unique scenes!

Here are my four:
MulanPODM_4.jpg

MulanPODM_1.jpg

MulanPODM_3.jpg

MulanPODM_2.jpg

Here are my four:
MulanPODM_4.jpg

MulanPODM_1.jpg

MulanPODM_3.jpg

MulanPODM_2.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Lovely! I like the last one. :)

Here are my four:

MulanPODM_2.jpg

Very nice!

They had the Cherry Blossom scene at Fly 'n Buy in DCA and at DTD early on so that scene isn't as rare as everyone thinks. Don't fall for the stupid high prices. Those people list them just to relist similar scenes cheaper to make you think you are getting a deal.

Here are my 2 so far. Kinda bummed. Especially when I chose DTD because it opened at 8am and people in the parks that opened at 10am got scenes before me and better than me. Looks like its the parks for BatB!!

8030642058_20cc6796a9_z.jpg

8030949369_6c3dda03e8_b.jpg

Does anyone know if there are still pins available? and think if it will be sold out by today?
Trying to annoy my friend who is there right now to go and pick one or two up for me.
lol

They had the Cherry Blossom scene at Fly 'n Buy in DCA and at DTD early on so that scene isn't as rare as everyone thinks. Don't fall for the stupid high prices. Those people list them just to relist similar scenes cheaper to make you think you are getting a deal.

They also had them at LGM .... It was one of my 5 choices but I didn't pick it. :facepalm:

I got a scene that I haven't seen anyone else with (going to look on the bay) and I talked to a lot of traders in DLR. It's the scene where she JUST gets to the place to get ready for the matchmaker. It's cute! She's got her normal clothes on and pieces of wheat stuck in her hair on a blue background and a short lady in pink is taking her hand and Mulan is looking at her unsurely. I'm trying to take a good picture but so far no luck :\

Edit : Also have not seen this scene yet on Ebay and also have another one I haven't seen much of. It's after the cherry blossom scene where her father is given his papers and it's Mulan, her father and her grandmother and Mulan is in her kimono without her makeup and the flower in her hair.

Last edited:
I got a scene that I haven't seen anyone else with (going to look on the bay) and I talked to a lot of traders in DLR. It's the scene where she JUST gets to the place to get ready for the matchmaker. It's cute! She's got her normal clothes on and pieces of wheat stuck in her hair on a blue background and a short lady in pink is taking her hand and Mulan is looking at her unsurely. I'm trying to take a good picture but so far no luck :\

Edit : Also have not seen this scene yet on Ebay and also have another one I haven't seen much of. It's after the cherry blossom scene where her father is given his papers and it's Mulan, her father and her grandmother and Mulan is in her kimono without her makeup and the flower in her hair.

A good place to find the scenes:
http://disneyscreencaps.com/caps/mulan-1998/

Thanks Jenna! My two that I mentioned above are close to Karkura's and Translation's :) I also managed to get the cherry blossom scene with Mulan and her father, Mulan and Mushu in the bamboo and the "Reflection" scene with her face looking in the polished stone's reflection. Although, admittedly, my cherry blossom scene is... strange. Mulan's dad looks like he's going "HA!" while Mulan is all mopey xD

Anyone know if there is any chance of there still being any later this evening?

I think most of the scenes we got have been posted, but we have at least one that hasn't yet. It's one posted in the thread of wanted scenes, Mushu and Crickee in they're what we call, Chernabog pose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back