• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Potential Magic Transformation pins co-op

Potential Magic Transformation pins co-op

DisneyDevoted

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
To make it easier for anyone that's starting a co-op and anyone that wants the pins, this list is everyone that asked for the pins on the main thread for the event, please post here if I missed you or if you would like to be removed from the list.

I am not going to the event and won't be able to get anyone these pins I'm just trying to make it known that you all want these pins.

Was doing it just for magical transformations but thought might as well include everything and now can't change the title :S

Passholder invitation pin -
Logo pin -
Most villainess villain (Maleficent) -
Most villainess duo (Si & Am) - Unibear
Most enchanted object (Rose in bell jar) -
Best hair (Rapunzel) - DisneyDevoted
The man behind the magic -
Most romantic moment (Lady and the Tramp) - DisneyDevoted
Purple carpet (Chip 'N' Dale) -

Gone but not forgotten (Not entirely sure what all of these are but if you want one describe it to me)

Most quotable quotes

Grumpy -
Ursula - a4matte
Jessica -
Zurg -
Lilo & Stitch - Goofyinmadison
Roz -

Snow white and the seven dwarfs set

Snow -
Dopey -
Doc -
Happy -
Grumpy
Sleepy -
Sneezy -
Bashful -

magical transformations

Ariel - DisneyDevoted, kupo1121, diebob21
Cinderella - Allie.Pin, DisneyDevoted
Tiana - DisneyDevoted
Beast - DisneyDevoted

(I would actually like this whole set but I'm trying to keep it fair until those that asked first get their pins)

For every laugh there's a tear

Dumbo - diditaylor
Bambi -
The Rescuers -
Mufasa/Simba - moorhunhe, diditaylor
Jessie -
Up - diditaylor, combatre

Figment jumbo -

Best couple (Minnie and Mickey jumbo) -

Laughter is timeless

Dory -
Prince John -
Kronk - Unibear, caw caw rawr
Genie -
Timon and Pumba -

Celebration of songs

Small world -
Figment -
Lumiere -
Jiminy Cricket - Vans4bkah

Last edited:
Thank you so much! But I actually found a co-op already. Please open up that spot for another Tiana fan :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hi!!! You can take me off Beast please :) I didnt realise a co-op was actually happening and i have obtained one elsewhere! sorry for the confusion!! Hope someone else gets him who wants him :)

Guys please read the thread! I'm not going to this event and cannot get you any of these pins, this is just in case someone does set up a co-op. The reason for this is on the event thread a lot of us said what we wanted if one happened and when one was set up hardly any of the members that originally asked for the pins got them so I'm hoping if someone does do one they will read this thread and know who asked for which pins :)

lohofosho and Jennisney that's great! I will remove you from the list
everyone else I will add you to the list

thread will be edited later tonight

also if a mod could change the title to potential imagination gala co-op that would be great!

DW (goofyinmadison) and I both are putting the magical transformation set on our RSPs. If we get only 1, we will have a Tiana pin available at cost plus shipping. If we are awarded a second one, that could go toward a second co-op. If I remember right, taxes are 6.5% at WDW. So pin in this set would be $31.69 plus shipping.
We would be happy to ship internationally, using actual cost to ship.

We are also putting down the Quotes set on our RSP. Only one we want from this set is Lilo and Stitch. Pins in this set would be $29.03 plus shipping.

I think we helped a4matte with a couple ear hats last year.

Dan

Last edited:
I'm the same here in the UK :( but if I see someone selling it I'll ask for it and when you come online I'll make sure you get it.

Can you please put me down for Most Villainous Villain-Maleficent and the Kronk pin from the Have A Laugh set, please? I know the Kronk pin is a long shot but I really want it!

DW (goofyinmadison) and I both are putting the magical transformation set on our RSPs. If we get only 1, we will have a Tiana pin available at cost plus shipping. If we are awarded a second one, that could go toward a second co-op. If I remember right, taxes are 6.5% at WDW. So pin in this set would be $31.69 plus shipping.
We would be happy to ship internationally, using actual cost to ship.

We are also putting down the Quotes set on our RSP. Only one we want from this set is Lilo and Stitch. Pins in this set would be $29.03 plus shipping.

I think we helped a4matte with a couple ear hats last year.

Dan

Yes, you did help me out a lot last year! And those 13 Reflections ears got a lot of compliments during Mickey's Not So Scary at WDW, so grateful that you helped me out!
I'll PM you about the Ursula Quote pin.

Could I be put down for the passholder invitation, the Tiana, and the Cinderella transformation pins please? I'll be in Disney during the event so I can meet people to pick up pins instead of ship them :D I would also be happy to trade and help people get the cast pins they want :D

Here's hoping for a fun event and some great trades/buys! I hope everyone gets what they want! :fig:

Last edited:
Back