• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pre-Trade for October 8, 2017 Villains Event at the Roosevelt Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pre-Trade for October 8, 2017 Villains Event at the Roosevelt Hotel

jadeites-lady

Bookworm Belle
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm setting this up for sis who is attending the event without me :cry:

We would like to set up some pre-trades for pins for our collection so she doesn't have to lug the pin books with her for the event.

I'll save the next few posts for pictures of the pins we have for trade and what we are looking for.

This can also be used as a general trade thread for anyone who is attending the event.

In Search Of (ISO)

Looking for this full set:

21730919_691631791031363_8831014385211318221_n.jpg

Last edited:
The WDI Zodiac pins (set):

s-l500.jpg

Doesn't need to be framed like this AP set is, but this was the only picture I could find quickly that had them all.

Last edited:
More wants (basic ones)

21935269_692183834309492_1744526557_n.jpg

**I have to go look to see which BATB park pack pins we have, I think we have one or two already, but don't recall the colors**

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello - your note said you were checking on colors for the BATB park pack pin. I have this one for trade. If it's one you are missing, or are interested in trading for, please let me know!

Pin 111748[FONT=&quot] September 2015 Park Pack Beauty and the Beast Silver Frame / Pink Background[/FONT]

Hello - your note said you were checking on colors for the BATB park pack pin. I have this one for trade. If it's one you are missing, or are interested in trading for, please let me know!

Pin 111748 September 2015 Park Pack Beauty and the Beast Silver Frame / Pink Background

Sorry, haven't had a chance to check yet. Hopefully tonight!

I have a few of these. PM sent.

I'll tell sis to check her PMs.

Would love to set up some pretrades! My pinpics is timeerkat and my wants/ trades are pretty up to date.

The WDI Zodiac pins (set):

s-l500.jpg

Doesn't need to be framed like this AP set is, but this was the only picture I could find quickly that had them all.

I have the Shere Khan/Year of the Tiger and Bellwether/Year of the Sheep for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back