• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pressed penny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressed penny

Hn3475

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So, I just got this in the mail today, and I know that it's been mentoned before that the design on the back of pins shouldn't stop before the edge. But I have a feeling that this isn't true for ALL pins. Now, I'm curious if anyone has a pin in this set, or something close enough to compare to. As you can see, the hat pattern on the back doesn't extend to the end of the pin, but instead stops a tiny bit before the edge. Thanks!
C6GYULLl.jpg

qe6B2gol.jpg

XunXwIal.jpg

Every pressed penny I have has that border as well. Traded for one from a very reputable trader, bought a couple online. I think your pin is safe, but I am by no means an expert.

Every pressed penny I have has that border as well. Traded for one from a very reputable trader, bought a couple online. I think your pin is safe, but I am by no means an expert.

That's good to hear. I've been doing some searching and it looks like a lot of imagineering pins have that border. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back