• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[PRICES LOWERED] Emergency sale ! ALL MUST GO ! Low price! Villains,Tink,Stitch &more

Status
Not open for further replies.
[PRICES LOWERED] Emergency sale ! ALL MUST GO ! Low price! Villains,Tink,Stitch &more

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
UPDATED 2/4 PRICES LOWERED

Hi all :wavey:

I'm still in need of some funds. first my laptop broke, and needed repair and friday my dog had to visit the vet. The total cost of the bills is really high.So I'm going to sell some pins, traders, doubles and from my own collection. I must sell all of these pins asap.

International shipping will be 4.50$ for 1 pin.

Prices are based on previous DPF and ebay sales.

When interested you can send me a pm or reply to this thread. I'm open to offers.

All pins are featured in the pic below. pins are listed in the next post !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back