• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Prince Phillip costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Phillip costume

Matthewlondon

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Didn't no were to post this.

Hi guys so for Halloween I'm going as my favourite Prince-Phillip.

His woodland outfit doesn't look to difficult to create. Seen one on eBay that I really like which is the Royal outfit but it's from China so no idea what will fit/look like.
As anyone on here ever cosplayed or dressed up as him? Would you have any tips?

Do do you think I should order the outfit from China or just create one? I think if I was to create one I would just need to buy the cape. I'm sure I remember seeing a member on here dress up as him to go to Disneyland.

While on the subject does anyone plan on dressing as a Disney character for Halloween? Please feel free to share your Disney costumes you have wore.

I would make if you have the time and resources simply because it would be cheaper. But since most of that stuff is made in China anyway I would not let that deter you if you like it better.

I was going to do the family in Disney costumes, some combination of prince and princess but I wanted 'scary' instead. We're doing Day of the Dead, Sugar Skulls instead.

You can search for Prince Phillip costumes diy on pinterest, and see if there's any good ideas to be found there. Most of his outfit looks easily replicated, dark leggings or skinny pants, black long sleeved shirt...the cape and hat(if you're doing one) are the necessary bits to really "make" it Phillip. I would LOVE to dress up for Halloween, but have no reason to really do so...:( no plans to go anywhere. Maybe some year... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back