• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Birthstone 2003 set CO-OP

Princess Birthstone 2003 set CO-OP

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone,

this is on behalf of my friend who is on facebook and has the set for sale, we are holding a co-op for the entire set and the set wont be sold unless ALL 12 are taken.

Person only ships within UK so anyone here who wants any will send payments to me and I will send payment to my friend, the pins will come to me and I will mail out the pins to everyone else who is in on the co-op from the forum

Each pin is £10 each plus £2 postage, thats shipping to me and from me to you :)

Here is the list -

Meg - Taken
Jasmine -Taken
Alice -
Jane -
Esmerelda -Taken
Ariel -Taken
Mulan - Taken
Tink -Taken
Snow white-
Aurora - Taken
Belle - Taken
Cinderella -

So Snow White, Jane, Alice and Cinderella are available!!

188452_10152128006718029_1058067520_n.jpg

Forgive me on my math skills... but how much does that equate out to in American dollars...? ^^;;

Depending on that I may want Jane... I need others but they're all taken already lol

The shipping to me would be included in my Mulan birthstone pin so only a little extra, and from me in Ireland to you is not that much for normal post. if it was tracked then it jumps alot

Back