• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Princess Mucha Pins LE 100

SOLD! Princess Mucha Pins LE 100

Arendelle

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks for your patience with me as I'm still learning about the rules of selling on this forum. This time, all fees will be included in the cost so there will be no additional charges to the price you see and I will deliver the pin in person on Saturday at Love is an Adventure unless other arrangements are made at the buyers discretion. Should the buyer elect to have their pins shipped, details of that will need to be discussed and agreed upon prior to payment and the terms must be agreeable to both parties.

In order to keep the cost as low as possible for all concerned, I plan (at this point) to only sell as a set to prevent price gouging. This set includes 5 princesses and the cost is figured as just enough to cover my cost twice so I am able to keep a set myself (the whole reason I am getting a second set, so I am hopefully able to afford my set that I would otherwise be completely unable to afford on my own.)
I'm completely willing to do a co-op and help those who want to get their favorites get them, but we all know that these pins are NOT going to be equal in value and not only do I really want to be fair, I just can't afford to only sell the valuable ones "close to cost" and be left with the others that may never even be worth hardly that much. I hope you can understand.
This is NOT a money-making deal for me, it is just about me being ABLE to OWN these pins. I have ALREADY PAID for them. Which is why I am eager to just get the money I already spent (or most of it) back. Again, I'm not looking to just make money off of them, they just ARE expensive! (I really hope you understand!) Also, if you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to ask! I'm happy to chat or answer PMs and I'll gladly PM someone my number if you would like to talk, I'm a very real person. :)
On to the pins themselves, which is much more fun!
Without Further Ado....
c2667ccbb25eb620c4868db4a2872700.png
d72e7225a5748572809fca964dca862e.png
b91acd5305320d3abc203b06526ea76a.png
76c88a1806b08b09fb48781ea20df9df.png
c594a85e588aab87863bfdb97f49de95.png

More info to follow soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I have another minute free, so on to the cost of these babies! As previously discussed I am charging exactly double so I can own a set myself. No more. Otherwise I would never be able to own these beautiful pins and just be wishing for them forever!

So my costs were $450 sponsor fee plus $1540 for the actual pins this also included these two LE 300 pins which I am happy to include in this price or Co-op
19a224a179fc579834acbe652e67cdc9.png

85ab1227e835e15c923067893f8c7f80.png

So, that's a total of $1990 before adding in PayPal fees of $59.74 Bringing the effectual total to $2049.74 for all seven pins.

As I figure it...it seems about fair as follows (unless someone wants to buy the set of seven for $2049.74)
Pooh LE 300 $55
Belle and Gaston LE 300 $130
Snow White $230
Rapunzel $310
Elsa $335
Belle $495
Ariel $495
Added together these total to $2052 which gives me just $2.26 profit!

Last edited:
Back