• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Pin Mania! Plus my "other" collections. :3 -UPDATED ON PAGE 2-

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE:

YAY for new pins. LOL

I think it may be time to add another board for just Ariel!
102_0126.jpg

Aurora:
Can I just tell you how much I LOVE the jumbo castle? You can't see it in the image, but the gate comes up and it has a silhouette of Aurora and Phillip. :3
102_0124.jpg

Ariel. . .
102_0125.jpg

Tangled, now including the booster pack and some others. :D
102_0122.jpg

Jasmine and Belle are in NEED of boards of their own. No room to share! D:
102_0123.jpg

Costumed:
Painted the board.
102_0120.jpg

Animals:
Painted the board as well, but apparently I was half asleep because it looks awful. LOL
102_0121.jpg

Oh and a measly little start to Snow White and Cinderella:
102_0127.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy! And thank you all to feeding to my pin obsession. :D

UPDATE:

YAY for new pins. LOL

I think it may be time to add another board for just Ariel!
102_0126.jpg

Aurora:
Can I just tell you how much I LOVE the jumbo castle? You can't see it in the image, but the gate comes up and it has a silhouette of Aurora and Phillip. :3
102_0124.jpg

Ariel. . .
102_0125.jpg

Tangled, now including the booster pack and some others. :D
102_0122.jpg

Jasmine and Belle are in NEED of boards of their own. No room to share! D:
102_0123.jpg

Costumed:
Painted the board.
102_0120.jpg

Animals:
Painted the board as well, but apparently I was half asleep because it looks awful. LOL
102_0121.jpg

Oh and a measly little start to Snow White and Cinderella:
102_0127.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy! And thank you all to feeding to my pin obsession. :D

Very nice indeed!!! You have stunning pins!!!!!

Thank you for sharing!

Vicki

I hope I have enough pins someday to have giant collections of each princess too! But for now its all about Aurora! :)

PS everyone!
Isn't the signiture Talesoftobv made me awesome! :)

i am soooo in love with your collection!! I adore your tangled board did you design it yourself? If so you are sooo talented at art!

AMAZING!! Love them all! :D

I think the Jumbo Sleeping Beauty Featured Artist pin has become my HG! I am just crazy in love with it...haha :D DROOL!!

You have a beautiful collection! I need to find a way to display some of my collection like that, but in a limited space. Shadow boxes maybe? You've inspired me!

~Gargress

wow!!!

I love your princess collection:drool:
I can't wait to show this to my daughter. She loves princesses:hs:
Thanks for sharing:bowdown:

Your collection is awesome, and my little sister totally admires it! I showed her yesterday, and she was stunned at how amazing it is. She added quite a few to her wants list, so thanks for that ;) Keep us updated and good luck!!!

Your pins are beautiful. Thanks for posting the pictures--it's so nice to see the actual sizes of the all pins together. Your Tangled, Little Mermaid and Belle pins are amazing.

What an amazing collection! So many nice pins! I love princess pins and would love to someday have a collection even a fraction as nice as yours....maybe I should change my post in the tangled competition to this!!! A collection as nice as yours!!! Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back