• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Premiere Birthstone Pins ~ Entire Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Premiere Birthstone Pins ~ Entire Set
Hi Selen,
I will pay you next Friday ,just let me know your info please when you get back on Monday

Oh yay! Thanks :)

I was about to give up on this co-op.

To the friends in UK: I tried to PM you both. One of you had a full mbox & I left a visitor message. I did not hear back yet though.

I am going out of town tomorrow, but would like to complete the co-op when I come back on Mon. So, I am asking everyone to PM me until Mon if they changed their mind or need more time to come up with $$.

I have just replied to your PM - sorry for the delay!

Thank you all for your responses so far. The confirmed princesses are marked in green. I will send out PMs to others in case they did not see the updates on this thread. Have a nice weekend y'all :)

Thank you great DPF friends :) I am out of town today and handling the tiny letters on the phone is not my strong suit.
I will pm everyone on Monday.

If anyone bailed I will happily take ANY spots! I can use them as zaps if nothing else!

Hey everyone :wavey: I am sorry for being a bit behind with communication. But here it is:

The co-op is currently filled thanks to our many fine members here. Most of the pins were already mailed out.

I need to send out Ariel today, and get back to Disneydevoted with the customs number.

Li - I just responded to your PM.

Judy - I mailed your pins yesterday and sent you a PM with the tracking info few minutes ago.

Molly & Debi - Thank you so much for coming to rescue. Luckily all pins have happy homes now.

If anybody did not get a PM with their tracking info, feedback or anything else they needed to hear from me, please ping me again. Kira I will send Ariel out today and will send you a PM with the customs info.

Thank you so much everyone & happy pin hunting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back