• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Problems since site update

Problems since site update

flaneur

DPF Tourist
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Since the update, DPF doesn't let me input text in any field using my HTC Evo 4G. So no posting or PMs from my phone, which is a real bummer since that's roughly 75% of my online time.

Also, DPF crawls on my laptop (Vista, Chrome). I have to refresh 5-10 times to get a single page to load once. What happened? :(

There is another problem as well. Both my husband and and I stopped receiving notifications via personal email that we have new PMs at DPF. And yes both our general settings are correct (double checked) to receive these notifications.

We both just sent test PMs to each other and still are not receiving a push notice thru our personal email accounts :(

Last edited:
I posted a thread yesterday about the same issue on my HTC Incredible phone. Today on my phone the top part of the forum is all garbled to where I cannot even select new posts. So now I cannot see what is new nor can I post on my phone. I too use my phone about 3/4 of the time to gain internet access.

All I can say is ARRRGGG.

I hope a fix is comming soon.

I am having some of the same problems to a lesser extent. The top line of options is overlapping so I can't shortcut to itrader. I have problems putting text in reply boxes and I can seem to accept your friend request Liana!

I posted a thread yesterday about the same issue on my HTC Incredible phone. Today on my phone the top part of the forum is all garbled to where I cannot even select new posts. So now I cannot see what is new nor can I post on my phone. I too use my phone about 3/4 of the time to gain internet access.

All I can say is ARRRGGG.

I hope a fix is comming soon.

Jeff and I are both using iPhones and iPads, sounds like all platforms are having issues after the update.

Posting from my phone again! The workaround to the update problem is to tap the A/A button in the edit bar, then tap the text field.:confused::bigthumb::dunno:

Thanks for the hint. At least I can now post on my phone again. I also noticed that if I hit reply with a quote it will allow me to post without the workaround.

Back