• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Psycho Pixie's Frozen Pins ~ Co-op FULL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psycho Pixie's Frozen Pins ~ Co-op FULL :)

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
You can see Kristine's sales post here:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?46840-***frozen***-dsf-dsuk-dlrp-oe-le

I am giving this a try. All prices include PP fees and first class shipping in US. Big ticket items include priority shipping AND signature confirmation.

If you are outside US please understand that due to the price of some pins, I am only willing to post via International priority mail. Or, I can mail to someone in US if they are willing to forward it to you. OE pins should be fine via first class mail.

If you want to pay as "friends" and/or buy multiple pins, prices will be adjusted to reflect a small discount.

These are tentative prices, they are not set in stone, but there is little wiggle room.

pin99049th72
$358 - Jacko - PAID
$193.50 - pinsandthings - will work with Kristine directly

$255 - Haunted_Beauty - PAID

$185.68 Merryweather - eh! she will pay eventually :lol:

$118.74 - Molly - PAID

$103 - Hopemax - PAID

$155 - Polaris - PAID

$24 - Hopemax - PAID

$15 - Speezard - PAID

$49.75 - Speezard - PAID

$31.75 - Speezard - PAID

$18.00 - Tiggermickey

$10.60 - Speezard - PAID

Once again: These prices reflect Paypal fees & S&H in the US only.
If you do not agree with these prices, please do not bash this thread. I checked recent Ebay sales and I am only trying to see if there is any interest. If you feel a price adjustment is necessary or I am off of the handle, please feel free to let me know via PM.

I will need payment no later than Sunday May 4th at 5 PM CST. Kristine needs the funds in her account Sunday evening - that to me means 8 PM with my time (CST). If you do not have the means to pay by then, and if you make arrangements with me, I am willing to cover for you for lower priced items.

If you are interested in one or more of these, please post in this thread.

Last edited:
Put me down for the Elsa Stained Glass pin if nobody else has claimed it. Hoping this will go through :)

Put me down for the Elsa Stained Glass pin if nobody else has claimed it. Hoping this will go through :)

I see your location as Canada. I just want to make sure that you are ok with cost of priority shipping. I have no idea how to handle customs forms for Canada as I rarely post international, but I'll manage.

Last edited:
I see your location as Canada. I just want to make sure that you are ok with cost of priority shipping. I have no idea how to handle customs forms for Canad as I rarelt post international, but I'll manage.

I may see if I can find somebody in the US who will be a middle man for me, but if not, I'm ok with the priority shipping. Thanks for double checking with me though!

One more thing: If anyone who is from SoCal is interested in any of these, I can reverse-engineer the prices for personal pick-ups. You may be able to pay $$ and pick up in person to save a bit. But, please check with Kristine first. I am just tossing out ideas to be flexible and fill the co-op.

Priority shipping runs $20-40, fyi :)

I just checked now: Priority mail padded flat rate envelope is $19.50 on-line. So, with PP fees + crossborder fees it will be $372 total including everything.

I can take the Snow Flake OE pin just to keep things moving. Is there any taker for Kristoff? He is a bit of a fixer upper, but he will behave ;)

Last edited:
Wish I had $118 for that Kristoff!!!

Hope someone snags him soon so these pins can go to lovely homes ^_^

Last edited:
I just checked now: Priority mail padded flat rate envelope is $19.50 on-line. So, with PP fees + crossborder fees it will be $372 total including everything.

Oh that's not bad. For some reason I had it in my head that it would be more, so this is a pleasant surprise. Thanks! Hoping someone takes Kristoff~ I would if I didn't already have him :)

Fine, fine, FINE I will take Kristoff so this can wrap up and we can help a sister out! I will pay as a gift to either Kristine or you Selen just let me know when and where to send it.

Just saw that someone needs something sent internationally....this is a big issue if they are charged customs fees. Someone should discuss this so that they do not end up getting murdered with fees.

Fine, fine, FINE I will take Kristoff so this can wrap up and we can help a sister out! I will pay as a gift to either Kristine or you Selen just let me know when and where to send it.

Yay! Thanks to you we have a full list :) But, why do I feel like I twisted your arm? :lol:

Just saw that someone needs something sent internationally....this is a big issue if they are charged customs fees. Someone should discuss this so that they do not end up getting murdered with fees.

No worries Molly. I am talking to Kara to find out the safest way to send, and with no or minimum fees if possible. I will talk to my p.o. hopefully today.

Hear ye! Hear ye! This co-op is happily full now. After having one last consultation with Kristine, I will send out payment info.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Yay! Thanks to you we have a full list :) But, why do I feel like I twisted your arm? :lol:
!

Oh did those three stinky "fine's" give that impression? As I am anti-Frozen it's more like having a knife twisted in my eye than having my arm twisted but doing two good deeds #1 getting my rotten daughter a pin she really wants and #2 helping a umm what's her face get a nice chunk of clearly needed cashola. So for the low low price of a my last shreds of willpower and that eyeball twinge from the fairy dagger being jammed in it, it looks like a bunch of suckers, umm I mean members will get some of their Frozen (barf) wants ;)

Now party people it's time to put your money where your mouth is, don't make us stalk your lives to get paid, this ain't Kmart and there are no layaway plans being offered.

Last edited:
5/3 Update:

The co-op is happily full, so I sent everyone payment information. If you did not get anything from me, plmk.

I received a PM from Kristine. She was able to put all pins back on their cards and in to cellophane wrappings except the AMC olaf and el Capitan ticket pin. Those 2 were in plastic baggies and got torn when she opened them.

I will send Kristine's payment tomorrow evening and then the pins will be in the hands of good ole USPS. I am paying a bit extra to her to add signature confirmation.

Once I get the pins, I will post pictures, package them to send to their new homes and contact everyone with tracking numbers.

I think that this is all for now. If I forgot something, or if you have any suggestions please feel free to PM me or post here.

Last edited:
5/4 Update: I just sent payment to Kristine for our pins. I trust Kristine, but not USPS. So, I sent a bit extra for her to purchase signature confirmation.

I will post here again when I hear from her with a DC#.

Have a great Sunday :)

5/4 Evening update:

We have a tracking number 9410 8096 9993 9883 4630 59

If Kristine mails it on Monday, it will probably make it to my home on Wed, and I won't be at home to sign for it Wed morning. So, I asked her to mail it on Tuesday instead.

Yay so happy this all worked out! Thanks everyone, way to come together and help a fellow member while also getting your Frozen fix ;)

OUR PINS CAME :) They are all gorgeous. I will start sending them out soon and will PM everyone with their DC#

Many thanks to Kristine and thanks to everyone who took part :)

Selen,
is the 18.00 frozen Anna and Elsa in snow flake still free?? I think. You said you were taking it ,just wondering if you still wanted it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back