• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PT52 Carl Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
PT52 Carl Pin

Vex

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello everyone, I recently traded for this PT52 Carl pin via Instagram. I've gotten a scrapper of this pin before on eBay and I know there's a serious warning out there for this pin. The condition of it is better than the eBay scrapper I got but I'm still weary of it since it doesn't look as glossy as I expected. For those of you who have this pin or are familiar with how it should look like, should I be worried?

photo1_zpsda2d1c32.jpg

photo2_zps76b07943.jpg

photo3_zps23c2cd03.jpg

It should be shiny and the gold is real rich buttery looking on the real one. I remember the fakes in the 52 series the gold was lighter colored on the fakes. I do not have the Carl one to compare it to, however. Hopefully someone here will have it.

Hi, the back looks quite good. Ive PM you a link to a previous discussion on this, which includes comparison pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back