• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PT52 Wall-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
PT52 Wall-E

jackdcuna

jackdcuna
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a PT52 Wall-E pin on a CM lanyard and want to know if you think it's real or scrapper. When I compare it to the Pinpics photo and description, it looks okay except possibly for his eyes. The eyes on the pin I have is a different blue than the background blue, almost a turquoise blue, but not that dark.

Does anyone here have one they bought or know for sure they got theirs directly from Disney that can tell me? Thanks!

Could you post a picture of the front and back of the pin? It is hard to identify the authenticity of a pin without seeing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back