• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10492280_1455812948017861_8098703920268731701_n.jpg

(Photo credit to Bobbie Koenig on Facebook)

New PTDs - Mr. Incredible, Peg-Leg Pete, Bruno (Cinderella), and Chief (Fox and the Hound)

This new method of PTD distribution seems to be working so far. Of course, this could be because no hot-ticket VIP character has come out yet. I wonder if it's that the DSSH employees are dedicated to keeping things fair or if the usual PTD craze has calmed down some?

That picture is so tiny tiggeriffic :lol: Either way, it seems this set of 4 is the most popular so far since I've heard there is still a steady line, not ridiculous, but a decent line since.

I think it being the weekend, plus the people who were leftover from the Frozen release, both helped it flip. It'll be interesting to see if the pattern continues.

Overall, I'm really liking this new system.

Ahhh I love the Miss Bunny one! She is really cute! Must add her to my want list!! I like the new way GSF is releasing the PTDs! Lots more pins available and helps to stretch out the time between flips. :hsd:

Apparently they are down to just Naveen. Soon there will be 4 more new ones ---Who will they be?!

I'm not really surprised. He is an LE 500 where the others were 300, and a lot of people think the pin itself looks ugly/doesn't look like Naveen. I personally think he looks better in person than in photographs but worse than the rendering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back