• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTD Discussion Thread
I like Koda the best of the bunch. I'm glad that Brother Bear is getting some attention! I probably won't collect them all but will probably try to get Kenai when he comes out.

Well it looked like Anna sold out as of last night's batch! Which I'm not surprise cause that line up was sooo long! It was a funny story too cause I was about to enter Disneyland when I found out it just flipped. What a great experience for heading out to LA for my first time finally! It'll be my first & probably last experience ever to wait for a PTD ... for now ahaha. But I'm glad I got the ones I've wanted. Which was Snowanna, Tic Toc, Anna, & Koda! :D

oh wow, Anna 's hand ( the one with the ice cream ) is hideous.

10632606_10152582602728500_1304090967174418199_n.jpg

Well it looked like Anna sold out as of last night's batch! Which I'm not surprise cause that line up was sooo long! It was a funny story too cause I was about to enter Disneyland when I found out it just flipped. What a great experience for heading out to LA for my first time finally! It'll be my first & probably last experience ever to wait for a PTD ... for now ahaha. But I'm glad I got the ones I've wanted. Which was Snowanna, Tic Toc, Anna, & Koda! :D

Congrats! I'm sure that line was long. I was about 5 minutes from home in Riverside County when I heard it had flipped. Decided to continue heading home.

Yay, she's here! So now I have another TENG PTD to search for. I'd better add it to my list - if anyone has a spare Yzma, I'm looking to trade for her! It'll probably take me ages to hunt her down... Still, I'm so happy to see a Kitty Yzma pin at last! :D

A decent selection of pins. Sid seems to be more popular on Facebook than I would have expected. Though Sour Bill looks weird to me. Of the three Sour Bill pins, the King Candy stained glass pin is the only one where he looks halfway decent, IMO.

A decent selection of pins. Sid seems to be more popular on Facebook than I would have expected. Though Sour Bill looks weird to me. Of the three Sour Bill pins, the King Candy stained glass pin is the only one where he looks halfway decent, IMO.

I do agree, he looks like he is missing some facial lines. I know they were probably trying for a less "sour" look, since he has ice cream... but he still should have a bit more depth I think. The way they made him appear floating with his feet attached by his hand is kind of clever though!

Kitty is definitely the best looking pin there imo!

Flippy floppy

10404435_974432069237512_4836489026560724630_n.jpg

Pic cred to Ryan Richman on Facebook.

Gonna need to trade for that Sis Bunny. Bullseye is cute, I'll probably nab him if I get the opportunity.

Flip :- )

15yewxz.jpg

Edit; oopsie we posted at the same time ha ha xD

Last edited:
Wheezy seems to be pretty popular on Facebook. I think there is a good chance that we'll get a flip by midday tomorrow, as all of the characters seem to be pretty popular, and the least popular one (Sis Bunny) has the lower LE number and being from Robin Hood on her side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back