• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTD Discussion Thread
I too am seeing extremely high prices for Muntz and Merida, I really think I have must have slept through the day when these two became so popular. Does not bode well for the Elsa one ha ha.

They're dropping, saw several Facebook posts in a row selling for around $60 shipped.

All of the recent UP PTDs except for Dug started up high and slowly but steadily dropped. Even young Ellie started at over $100 asking and is now at around $55. The Brave and Princess fans have both been waiting for Merida. I'm not surprised that they both are starting high, though $200 is a reach.

The high prices certainly come from the momentary excitement, it can be hard to step back and say to yourself "I will have other chances to get this one..." XD

Hope they throw in some more Lion Kings soon :- )

The high prices certainly come from the momentary excitement, it can be hard to step back and say to yourself "I will have other chances to get this one..." XD

Hope they throw in some more Lion Kings soon :- )

If they do a nala i will throw rocks at people

although adult simba/nala and or mufasa/full sized scar would be great

I will stage an elaborate wildebeest stampede if they release a Mufasa and/or a Sarabi :p

What PTDs are left?
Great Question ;)
1403036_856257994425638_3053299640919432343_o.jpg

Okay, they really need to call it middle-aged Carl since this young Carl doesn't match young Ellie :p

With that in mind, I'm interested in this Carl :)

As of yesterday at noon ... everything but "young" Carl was still available. I picked up a Bo Peep and Fergus.

Last edited:
I think that this is the longest that three PTDs have been available at once. Kinda surprised that Quasi is still around. I know Hunchback isn't that popular for pin traders but I figured he would have sold out by now considering it's only the second Hunchback PTD so far, and he's the main character to boot.

I think that this is the longest that three PTDs have been available at once. Kinda surprised that Quasi is still around. I know Hunchback isn't that popular for pin traders but I figured he would have sold out by now considering it's only the second Hunchback PTD so far, and he's the main character to boot.

I was thinking Fergus would have been sold out around the same time as Carl. Am I the only one who thinks Fergus is holding two beers? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back