• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTD Discussion Thread
They are back!

10917146_894014970649940_4301516701324448305_o.jpg

I was about to post it but you beat me to it! LOL. Kind of glad they're back & there's not a single one I need. But good range of them though :D Espcially Doormouse & Herman!

Yay, they're back! I'm not loving this group, though dormouse is cute. I'm hoping for some cool ones for my collections soon!

Since we're starting a 2015 series, I think we should start a new thread to keep track easier. Can someone repost the latest PTDs as the OP in a new thread, please? This time, please remember to confine all discussion to just the PTDs themselves (all inquiries pertaining to purchasing/selling/trading for these pins belong in the Marketplace). Please and thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back