• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTD Discussion Thread
I'm not really surprised. He is an LE 500 where the others were 300, and a lot of people think the pin itself looks ugly/doesn't look like Naveen. I personally think he looks better in person than in photographs but worse than the rendering.

Agreed!

You know, I wasn't sure if I liked this new method of PTDs because what if they release 4 pins that fit into collections, but I LOVE this huge break. Naveen needs another week at DSF.

I have been loving this break! Not feeling the need to rush to DSF after work every day and stake out the store all day on weekends in case of a flip has been great.

PTD-09-14_zps24bc2855.png

I hope to be able to pick up the wheezy PTD when it comes out. Anyone else have any favorites coming soon?

Last edited:
10625041_813978935320211_5282114136591287132_n.jpg

I hope to be able to pick up the wheezy PTD when it comes out.

With the new system, very few of those will sell out super fast, so that makes it easier for us to get the ones we want. I would expect Maximus, Snowanna, Yzma and Max to go the fastest, but they are le 500 or 400.

I would really like yzma, max, Suzy and my very favourite Koda <3 anyone want to pick those up for me when they come out? ^^

Yeah...I'm wanting 1/2 of them... Tick Toc, Wheezy, Maximus, Max, King of Hearts, and Suzy the Mouse. Those 6 fit into my collections. I'm thinking I may have too many collections! Lol!

Yeah...I'm wanting 1/2 of them... Tick Toc, Wheezy, Maximus, Max, King of Hearts, and Suzy the Mouse. Those 6 fit into my collections. I'm thinking I may have too many collections! Lol!
I've limited mine to pretty much Pixar characters only.

So happy that they're releasing Yzma, will definitely be looking out for that one to add to my TENG collection :).

I'm really hoping to get a wheezy somehow. And maximus, love those horses...

As much as I love Maximus (and will have to get him for my collection somehow), am I the only one who is creeped out by the fact that it's just his head? Or am I the only one here who has seen The Godfather and is wondering if this is GSF's way of sending us pin traders a message? :lol:

Mmm looks like I could save a little but these are awesome PTD's! Especially that Jack Skellington one. I could see Maurice & Jessica hanging around for a bit.

We are in Anaheim and trying to figure out what day would be best to go down there. Being disabled I can not stand for very long so I am worried I won't be able to do this. I can take the jazzy but Nena won't be able to stand forever either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back