• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTD Discussion Thread
If you were buying, would you really want to announce it so more people bid against you?

Last edited:
Ugh, they posted here, too? Definitely the seller then.

ON TOPIC: Is Jessie the highest LE for PDT so far? Have their been higher ones? I was a bit surprised to see this!

I didn't see that. The pic I saw showed LE 500 and lower only. Do you remember what characters were LE 750? Maybe they should do that with the really popular characters.

I'll look to see if I can find the picture. I remember seeing pics on Facebook, I'll have to check again.

No ptd action? These LE750 pins are going to stick around for days and days. Maybe that's a good thing lol!

I feel sorry for Jessie, like she got abandoned all over again.

I'm glad for the break, though. Every day it's still her is another day I don't have to worry about a character I collect popping up while I'm out of town.

Is there any chance it might flip on Wednesday? Cause that's when I'll be heading out to LA that day and don't wanna miss a chance if it does xD

Rumor on facebook is that the PTDs flipped to Frozen characters like Anna, Elsa and Sven. Given that there was a fake rumor of this last year, complete with a fake picture, I would not get excited until there is more confirmation.

EDIT: Ugh. Nevermind. The post says they are confirmed to be coming, but not out yet. Like Duh.

Last edited:
I don't think they've flipped. The rumor I heard is that one of the pin artists at the event was wearing Frozen PTDs, so it's been confirmed that they are coming at some point in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not even going to bother with Frozen anymore.

Frozen anything requires an entire paycheck.

I agree! I would like to collect Sven, I figured it would be alright as there aren't too many of him, and then BAM theres a Paris PTN released that people are asking $200 for, then a PDT confirmed XD This may not be a successful side collection...

10257928_842985075752930_8106664303807937266_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back