• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

rik1138

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
This thread is for both the current monthly flyer and PTS/PTD for the Disney Studio Store Hollywood (GSF/DSSH/ex DSF)
With the new 4-at-a-time PTD releases, the releases should be officially announced, so it will be easier to keep track of them...

The second post will be reserved for release event rules and announced Surprise pins.
I'll also include a list of what's currently for sale in the store at the bottom of the second post (as best as I can keep that up-to-date).

The 4 current pins are:
10577212_802779456440159_7711708790571817690_n.jpg

August Pin release flyer for the Disney Studio Store Hollywood:
936672_795032590548179_2804913699418356515_n.jpg

I'll steal these rules from Psycho Pixie's original thread... :)

PLEASE keep comments on this specific topic:

• # of people in line.
  • images of the pins.
  • announcement of next pin released.
  • rule changes for the PTS.
  • specifics such as edition size or size if the pin.

This thread is NOT for "Oh my gosh must have!"
or for speculation of future designs.
Not a "hype it up" thread.

Link to a thread for discussing GSF PTD/PTS
^^clickie link^^

For a list of PTS pins from this wave
(started on soft opening of GSF/DSH 11.13.13)
please feel free to click
THIS LINK.
Rules are currently (11/19/13)

1. 1 per person.
  2. I believe it is still ages 4 and up....
  3. You can now make changes to the sundae.

Last edited:
Rules for the July 25th pin event:
10531370_789531007765004_3678081907044531455_o.jpg

Pins currently available for sale in the store:
Planes Fire & Rescue: Dusty Badge, Piston Peak Badge, Smoke Jumpers
Chicken Little Trading Card pin
Jessica Mirror #3
Muppet Passports: Gonzo, Animal and Miss Piggy
Looks like the VIP Planes Ticket Pin is also still available.

Open edition 'core pins':
Jack Skellington with Clapboard (with DSSH logo on clapper instead of DSF)
Director Kermit
El Capitan Theatre logo pin

If you want any of these, let me know. I can pick them up for cost + shipping.

Rik

Last edited:
Oh my! A Zazu PTD?! If ANYONE here can please snag me one, I would be eternally grateful. I can't trade till June but if someone could hold him for me, I again, would be eternally grateful. Zazu is a very important and sentimental Disney Character to me. My senior year of high school, I did The Morning Report from the Broadway version of Lion King and overall took 2nd place in the novice comedic division at a theater competition plus Zazu was the first Disney voice I learned I could do, and finally Zazu, is a dream role of mine to be able to portray in the broadway play.

Last edited:
bought zazu today pins have paint dips all over one cherry was white why is the quality going down

I haven't noticed any problems with the two I've seen (but then, that is only two...). Although a white cherry one might be kind of funny to have... :)

Rik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back