• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
IDC about Bolt, but Lottie has to happen! She was more important than everyone in the movie...even Tiana! Nobody cares about the whole frog storyline, everyone just pays their ticket or buys the DVD in order to see Lottie...sad but true. jk but she has to happen...she has to...

I know! Forget Anna and Elsa I'd wait forever to meet a Lottie Face Character XD I really do hope she happens though. I can't live with just the one pin of her! She needs more love!

Am I the only one that is afraid every time someone posts another entry in this thread?? I keep thinking, "Please, not another one I need." Pin trading is supposed to be fun, but the turnaround on these PTD pins is driving me (and my wallet) crazy!!

^This is literally what I just did. :lol:

I've only been to DSF once and it was before they changed it thank goodness I got to see old and (hopefully soon) new! :) I am wondering, do they still have the marshmallow creme frozen to the glass with the mickey sprinkles? That was my very favorite. :)

I don't think they have marshmallow cream now. At least, I don't remember seeing it on the menu. They do have Mickey sprinkles, though.

IDC about Bolt, but Lottie has to happen! She was more important than everyone in the movie...even Tiana! Nobody cares about the whole frog storyline, everyone just pays their ticket or buys the DVD in order to see Lottie...sad but true. jk but she has to happen...she has to...

I disagree with this statement mightily... but to be honest I'd like to see more PATF pins in general, Disney should show the movie more love. I'm sure we'll get one with her eventually.

Kupo was just joking lol trust me had he disrespected Bolt it would have been on X3 Bolt is too cute to be rude to, and I mean come on, how cute would a little Rhino in his little ball be with a sundae? Adorable

GSF/DSS Monthly Flyer & Pin Trader Sundae thread. PTS is: Ratigan 5/17/2014

New PTD is Michael from Peter Pan...

qy2e2ygy.jpg

Credit: oc_pintrader on Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a better pic. It's an LE 300. (And by the way, if anyone happens to be in a Hollywood right now, I'd love to buy or trade for this one!)

setu9any.jpg

Credit: ogdisneypins on Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said he was joking right after 'sad but true.' We all know that Lottie doesn't hold a lot of weight to most, that's why it was a joke...

This is correct. "Jk" stands for "joking" or "just kidding" so clearly my original post was always meant to be a joke, how you choose to interpret it is up to you though ^_^ I'm fine with what I wrote :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back