• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
10269346_10152434449691271_49486571474040487_n.jpg

(Pic cred to Jennifer Thomas on Facebook)

Aaaaaaugh, I had a feeling someone from Robin Hood was going to be coming up soon. If only he waited until tomorrow, when I already planned to stop by on my way to camp out at Disney for the 24 hour event.

I wasn't planning on going to the DSF tonight, but I guess I'm making the trip unless he sells out by then (oh please don't sell out by then!)

Honestly, I never saw a PTD of him coming. Ever since we switched to the DSSH PTDs, the characters have been getting quite obscure, as in, characters that don't have many pins of them.

COME ON CHARLOTTE, HELGA SINCLAIR, AND CAT YZMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I never saw a PTD of him coming. Ever since we switched to the DSSH PTDs, the characters have been getting quite obscure, as in, characters that don't have many pins of them.

They are probably trying to pick obscure characters to reduce the mobs that show up when a popular character is released... Giving their employees a break. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back