• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
Damn, these are hard to keep tabs on! By the time I check the thread, it's flipped 3 times... :)

I'm hearing reports from people on Facebook that Chicken Little has similar quality issues related to loose/bent posts as Jose Carioca. It seems like the quality has dipped coming out of that new manufacturer - the problems seem to be with PTDs with the sealed baggies instead of the older, zip-loc style ones.

still chicken little, if you plan on going tonight, WARNING-it's Maleficent's premiere, the back street is no parking, and Hollywood Blvd is blocked off! Hope this helps anyone coming out this way. : )

Two surprise releases this morning - Up 5th anniversary lanyard set (LE150) and dangle pin (LE400), and Cinderella May calendar (LE400).

I doubt any of the surprise releases will be left by the time I could get down there after work, so unless it's a good PTD at the time I'll probably avoid heading down there.

I'm thinking Chicken Little will flip in the next few hours in the surprise pin madness, though.

I need to buy a lotto ticket. Not five minutes before it flipped I posted on Facebook asking to reserve a spot with someone if the pin switched to someone from Robin Hood or Lion King in the Maleficent madness.

ROBIN HOOD AAAAAA my second most wanted dream PTD!

GSF/DSS Monthly Flyer & Pin Trader Sundae thread. PTS is: Chicken Little 5/24...

Very cute pin design, too! (Image from Instagram.)

e8a2y9a2.jpg

That's an arrow coming out of his ice cream. :) Very clever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I got him I got him I got him! LOVE the design on this one. I love the arrow in the ice cream, and I just want to floof his floofy tail! :D (Can you tell I'm excited? LOL).

I got him I got him I got him! LOVE the design on this one. I love the arrow in the ice cream, and I just want to floof his floofy tail! :D (Can you tell I'm excited? LOL).

Glad you were able to get one. After all you did kind of predict it. I just saw it for the first time and really enjoyed it so it made me want him. I'm happy I got one too.

Congrats on getting one, too!

Bias aside, I really do think this is one of the best-designed PTDs in a long while. Full body and with props.

He's going on my wants list along with Olivia, though I can wait awhile after the Robin Hood madness.

Glad I hung onto Ratigan. I'm predicting that when the Fidget PTD comes along he'll be hoarding all of the sprinkles that are missing from Basil and Ratigan's ice creams. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back