• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
Reportedly he already sold out. It will flip to something in the morning when the store reopens.

New PTD is Pongo, LE 300.

10419412_10201059493487969_7867755523892098648_n.jpg

Photo credit to Jeff Aliff on Facebook.

Ugh. So bummed my friend couldn't get me Beta. It was too late by the time I checked the forum to let her know to go down there a pick one up for me.

Anyone willing to trade a Beta, please let me know.

From the DSSH Facebook page:

"Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain will be closed today. No Pin Trader Delight Sundaes will be sold. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and will update everyone as soon as we can."

Looks like Pongo's been put on hold. Word is that they are having plumbing problems. The people who were there first thing this morning were just sold a pin, no ice cream.

At least those poor workers get a darn break from all of us pin loonies! :lol:

New PTD - Fish Out of Water from Chicken Little. Never saw it, I guess that's his name? Apparently LE 300.

Still Fish out of Water, the Saturday princess pins are in the display case, BUT if you're heading to Hollywood, Hollywood Blvd. is blocked for Jane Fonda? Lots of traffic right now

o.o You think you have it bad in New York? Try living in the UK! I've been waiting for a pin of Charlotte in that dress for 5 years, ever since I saw Princess and the Frog! She's my fave character in that film. I'm not gonna quit pin trading just because obtaining that pin of her seems hopeless. I collect Wreck-it Ralph too, so I can see why you're upset at two great collection pins happening at once. :) You've just gotta stay positive though.

Ironically the first Charlotte pin ever (the LE150) was a UK exclusive so now both UK and US have 1 Charlotte pin under their belt. Yes, I'm lucky enough to have gotten Charlotte and I managed to make a trade with an amazing friend (member here) who traded me his Ralph which I just received today so I'm good! Now...for moments of deep breathing.

tumblr_luwvorpCYI1qfj780o1_500.gif

Ironically the first Charlotte pin ever (the LE150) was a UK exclusive so now both UK and US have 1 Charlotte pin under their belt. Yes, I'm lucky enough to have gotten Charlotte and I managed to make a trade with an amazing friend (member here) who traded me his Ralph which I just received today so I'm good! Now...for moments of deep breathing.

tumblr_luwvorpCYI1qfj780o1_500.gif
:p This is true, but as much as I adore Charlotte as a child, I prefer her as an adult. I love her dress at the ball, so although it's not the perfect pin (as that would feature the whole dress), the DSF one is probably as close as we're going to get. I haven't managed to obtain either Charlotte nor Ralph just yet, but with me having such a big wants list, it's hard to try and keep on top of newer stuff whilst still trying to obtain older stuff. :) Just gonna keep at it though.

^^ If anyone can pick up an extra Friar Tuck for Tessa (timeerkat) this is her collection. Just throwing it out there. I would but I don't live there.

Oh my gawd! King Triton! Can someone get one to trade/sell to me...? :3 (I would SEND the payment :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried getting a Triton on the FB group today but it immediately started selling for $85 and up.

So sad :( DSF has become such a flip festival. Totally should have gone up there tonight I guess.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back