• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
images

When I first saw that flyer I thought it was a very good joke! Now that I know it's real would love all the frozen ones but specifically cast and max dog collar :D if anyone can try to get me them at cost I will give you at cost pick ups from Disney Store EU for... A WHOLE YEAR, that's not just including pins it can be anything, for instance half of the Art of Aurora collection is sold out already in the US but here it is all still available except the pin!

When I first saw that flyer I thought it was a very good joke! Now that I know it's real would love all the frozen ones but specifically cast and max dog collar :D if anyone can try to get me them at cost I will give you at cost pick ups from Disney Store EU for... A WHOLE YEAR, that's not just including pins it can be anything, for instance half of the Art of Aurora collection is sold out already in the US but here it is all still available except the pin!

Unrelated, but check your PM's!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ooh, I love that Archimedes gets a pin! Though his facial expression is kind of weird, and not really in character IMO. Wheres the grump?

I thought Archimedes was the owl from Sleeping Beauty at first. I like the Ariel calendar.

Must say though, I am a bit upset for the return of PTDs. It was a nice break to not have to worry about the nerve-wracking possibility that the character(s) you collect will be released. I fear for the day that Maximus or any other Frozen characters are released.

LOL, what Romancing said. I know he's a character - my favorite from Sword in the Stone, actually. But the PTD doesn't fit his personality for me.

I'm thinking that they'll flip no later than tomorrow afternoon. Especially with tomorrow's pin event.

I wonder what to do with two sundaes at once? Those ice creams are rich hehe! I always share mine with someone or else I'm miserable! Lol! I do think these are going to go super fast despite not being the hottest characters... We all want to know who's next! Maybe... Elsa?

Yay, they're back! 1600 pins of characters that there isn't that much demand for. They are GREAT characters, but I would kind of be surprised if they go through 1600 that fast. Guess we'll see!

I'm guessing that this is how it's going to be. Unless a really popular character is LE500, the lower LE pins will disappear first no matter what the characters are.

Since this thread has gotten kind of long and we've just started a new set of PTDs, I'm going to close this thread. Please start a new one to discuss/track the new PTD release - and keep the discussion to JUST PTDs. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back