• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PudgeTheFish

Status
Not open for further replies.
PudgeTheFish

PudgeTheFish

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi,

I am 16 and I collected pins a couple years ago and after I moved I looked through them and decided that I want to collect more. I am mostly a stitch and figment collector. Also hidden mickeys and whatever pin I like :).

As you can see I only have about 1-3 pins that I can trade right now so obviously I need to get more :) and that does not really help my ever growing want list that is just ridiculous :anxious:

I also am into collecting rare live corals in my reef aquarium.

I appreciate everyone's help so far.

Thanks

You should definitely show us some pictures of your aquarium! Or at least show me, LOL.
I would LOVE to see it. I love any and everything about the salt life.

*Hands Sandwich*
Welcome to DPF...YAY I'm not the youngest anymore :p
Hope you enjoy the forum and maybe we can trade sometime

Brandon

Thanks everyone.

It is hard to take good pics of a reef tank without a camera that costs an arm and a leg. What happens is the lights look 10x bluer than they really are and in turn the corals get discolored. For example my Echinophylia (chalice coral) which is normally a bright orangey pink with green undertones looked like a little blue blob. I'll try or maybe I can find someone with a nice camera because I want pics of it too :)

I'd feed you a sandwich...but I don't have any peanut butter and jelly.... I only have tuna.

And I can't feed you tuna. Do you know what tuna is? IT'S FIIIISSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!
I can't feed you fish! I'd be an abomination!!

LOL. welcome :)

AWESOME!!m Welcome to the fun of pin trading! i love that you do corals! i want to get into that but haven't started yet! If you want to trade... look me up! enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back