• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Purple MagicBands Now Available As Free Band!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple MagicBands Now Available As Free Band!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
Solid-color purple MagicBands debuted a few weeks ago, available for purchase. Well, they just added the purple ones as an option for the free band you get for staying at the resorts!

band_zpswc3olaka.png

Wahoo! I really wanted purple, but didn't want to spend the money to buy it if I was already getting one for free through my vacation package. They were cutting it close though; I only have three more days until my selection is locked in.

That's so exciting! Between my mom and I, we have every free colour. But purple is her favourite so she'll be happy. I just want to start DIY-ing them for my trip in August. Like turning the red one into a polka-dotted Minnie band or the blue one into cap's shield. (Guess it'll depend upon my disneybounds though!)

Purple's my favorite color too, so I was really hoping they would do this, and really happy they did it in time.

Before purple I had yellow, since with the black border it would have worked for both Disney and Universal (going in a bunch of Hufflepuff gear).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back