• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Question about Disney Store Online VinylMations

VINYL Question about Disney Store Online VinylMations

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
I see in the Vinyl Blog that the first wave of the Disney Afternoon Vinyls will be released on 2/25 on what I assume is Disneystore.com. My question, is it like pins, released at 3 AM EST (12 AM PST) or sometime later?

From my experience with other exclusive Vinylmation items the release time will be JUST like pins IF they actually manage to release the item on time. Several items in the past were not released as scheduled but they have gotten MUCH better about it recently. Good luck!

I just called DS.com and they are going up TOMORROW, March 2nd, not Saturday March 5th

Back