• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about Feedback and references

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about Feedback and references

lovedoc

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Tried searching for information on this but can't find any. Just wondering what some of ya'll do when you make a trade on DPF. Do you just leave feedback here?
Do you also leave reference on dizpins too? Not sure if I should do both or just on here when it comes to trading?
I figured I just leave feedback here when I buy or sell from here.
Thanks

That's a Great question and I do not know the answer. I am assuming when Dizpins leaves, so will references so I am leaving references here at DPF.

I only started trading/collecting a couple months ago, right when DPF started and DizPins was going away, so I'm not familiar with DizPins at all, I only leave references here through iTrader.

Dizpins has already technically left; just the shell remains until the end of the year. The mods have stated that the reference center will stay, so therefore the references will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back