• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about Flower Portrait Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about Flower Portrait Series

jackdcuna

jackdcuna
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I've given in and decided that I really like the DS.com Flower Portrait series... mostly. I have a question about two of the pins in the set. If anyone who has them can take pictures of theirs, it would either negate some of my wanting for the set, or make me want it more, depending on results.

My problem is this:
pin60110

The other pins aren't like this. LOOK AT THOSE EYEBROWS. SERIOUSLY. What I want to know is this: do their eyebrows really look this strange in person? The pictures of 110th Legacy Tiana and Jasmine looked kind of weird too because their mouths are the color of the metal instead of enamel, but they look really nice in person. I am hoping these are the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back