• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about Jessica as Devil pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about Jessica as Devil pin

kidup

What's your damage?
Rating - 100%
34   0   1
Hey everyone,
Just a quick question for those that have the following Jessica pin:

pin80417
Pin 80417: DisneyStore.com - Jessica Rabbit Costume Series - Devil
I was looking at the Jessica as Devil pin and something keeps bothering me because I cant find an actual picture of the pin. I was wondering if any of you could help me out, especially those that have it. Is there a little spot where the golden line breaks on here left leg. It looks as if it is where the knee bends. It's just a small space, where the gold outline stops, then breaks, then begins again​

Here is the best picture I could take since it's such a small pin:
dfe1ac3b.jpg

See, the break in the gold outline in her left leg?

Awesome!!!!!! I just wanted to make sure!!! It's one of my favorite pins and got a little sad thinking I got one with an obvious flaw lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back