• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about Pin 56899: WDW - Where Dreams HapPIN - Thank You Jumbo 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about Pin 56899: WDW - Where Dreams HapPIN - Thank You Jumbo 2007

eeyorespal

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I hope someone can help me...

I have this pin for trade, still in original box, and outer white cardboard sleeve. I assumed there was a certificate of authenticity under the pin card, but when I looked today there is none there. I can't imagine that I would have opened the pin and thrown this away...so I'm wondering is it possible that this pin did not come with a certificate of authenticity?

If anyone has this pin in their keepers or traders, in the original box, I would appreciate it if you could check for me.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply; it allowed my trade to go through! I sent a link to the topic to my trading partner, so she could see the confirmation of the lack of certificate of authenticity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back