• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about the Star Wars Weekend Passport Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about the Star Wars Weekend Passport Set

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
I recently helped another member here get one of these

Pin 84588: WDW - Star Wars Weekends 2011 - Passport Collectors Set

PinPics lists it like the Disney site does, with a total of 10 pins
WDW - Star Wars Weekends 2011 - Passport Collectors Set

1. Star Wars Weekends 2011 Logo
  2. Passport - Chewbacca
  3. Passport - Luke Skywalker
  4. Passport - Obi-Wan Kenobi
  5. Passport - Yoda
  6. Passport - Darth Vader
  7. Passport - Lando Calrissian
  8. Passport - Princess Leia
  9. Passport - Han Solo
  10. Passport - C3PO (Completer)

When I got it, it came with 9 pins, no SW Weekend Logo Pin. Looking at the price of $124.95, I wonder if the listing is wrong and it actually only comes with 9 pins, as each Passport is $15.95 and if you just price the 8 regular pins (not the C-3P0), the 8 pins are $127.60. To me, I can not see Disney selling this set for $124.95 and it including 10 pins, but who knows

Does anyone here have that set and can verify the contents for us?

EDIT:
Looking at completed auctions on EvilBay, it looks like everyone selling it states it is a 9 pin set. So is Disney/PinPics wrong?

Thx

Last edited:
I don't have this set but based on what it says in the Disney link above, it should come with 10 pins including the Star Wars Weekend 2011 Logo. Did you purchase it directly from WDW?

I don't have this set but based on what it says in the Disney link above, it should come with 10 pins including the Star Wars Weekend 2011 Logo. Did you purchase it directly from WDW?

No, I traded for it and then sent it to someone in France. When I got it, it only had the 9 pins. I did not think anything of it since I looked at the ones on sale on Evilbay and they all had 9 pins sets, not 10, so whose right?

Maybe you can contact Disney Merchandise and ask them if it is supposed to come with 10 pins like described on the website. Disney could be wrong. They do make mistakes sometimes.

Maybe you can contact Disney Merchandise and ask them if it is supposed to come with 10 pins like described on the website. Disney could be wrong. They do make mistakes sometimes.

Not a bad idea. Who would I contact? Is there a Pin e-mail or phone number for these sorts of things?

It did not come with the logo pin. They made the same mistake last year on ODPT with the box set. When I bought the box set it only had the nine pins and I had to buy the logo seperate. Last year I stopped at guest relations to ask about it, but they gave me the line about releases "being subject to change". This year I was expecting it, so I wasn't dissapointed when the set didn't include the logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back