• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Quote Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Alert

Midoria

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aloha. Is there a way I can have the forum notify me if someone quotes me? Most forums have that little red flag in the notification section, but I can't seem to make it work. Thanks.

I think that's something Cicada will have to install. If you want to PM Cicada and ask him you can.

Also, if you think it might be worthwhile, I could start a poll to see if there's enough interest in adding this feature?

I think that's something Cicada will have to install. If you want to PM Cicada and ask him you can.

Also, if you think it might be worthwhile, I could start a poll to see if there's enough interest in adding this feature?

Couldn't hurt. It's very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back