• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! RAK 3+4

RAKed! RAK 3+4

Rick195275

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

And now there are 2 more! Wowzer! I can’t thank you all enough for all the amazing and fun things we’ve been sent. Sorry I’m late posting! Got these 2 packages late last week but have been crazy busy and haven’t had a chance to post. I know 1 said from @DawnB but I sadly don’t know who to credit the cute yoda package to. My daughter stashes all the cards we get in pin packages and I’m not sure which one came with that one now :( thank you so much whoever it was!! Dawn that coloring book has already been used a lot in the few days it’s been here lol. And funny thing, I actually had that exact toad keychain on my travel bag and lost it last year at some point. So happy to have a new one :) Again this community is amazing! Can’t say thank you enough…. And I now know what you meant @Ajk about RAKs rarely coming alone, it’s a full blown RAK attack over here!

Back