RAKed! RAKed by Disneychildwithin

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by DisneyJ, Dec 21, 2018.

1. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Once upon a time there was a house nestled in the great state of Texas. On a beautiful Friday morning a package arrived on the doorstep. The recipient looked at the package and wondered.... Oh “insert word here” what did I buy? I honestly do not remember buying something, buy hey anything is possible.

I was not part of the Secret Santa Exchange, so maybe it was mysteriously misdirected to my home.

So, I open the box - still having no clue who sent it, or even why I deserve to receive it. I start with the amazing note...

[​IMG]

Apparently, I was the correct recipient. I was absolutely floored when I opened the package to reveal a Precious Moments Rapunzel Doll. An absolutely amazing surprise! We do not have any of the Tangled/Rapunzel Precious Moments Dolls.... I am concerned that @Disneychildwithin removed an item from her personal collection. It is way too generous.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This will be a great addition to our Collection.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Which leads me to an interesting story...we attended the D23 Expo (2017) - absolutely amazing experience! Anyways, my wife had the opportunity to meet the cast of Tangled The Series (and have a poster signed by the cast). Of course this includes Rapunzel (Mandy Moore), Zachary Levi (Flynn Rider), etc. During the autograph session, multiple cast members (including Mandy) actually stood up acknowledged my wife and formally curtsy/bow to her. Why you might ask? Because she is a Middle School Theatre Director. I believe they also said “bless you”. Of course, the poster is now one of our many treasures. It also did not hurt that my wife had the opportunity to meet Jeremy Jordan and have him record a message for her students.

Amazing surprise Lucy! It is absolutely appreciated and will be a wonderful addition to our collection. Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

Know this though...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Wow! What a wonderful gift! I didn’t even know those precious moments Disney dolls existed! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DisneyJ likes this.
  3. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

OMG JASON!!! I've been a nervous wreck all week! The package was supposed to be delivered on Monday the 17th, I even filed a missing mail request! Funny thing is I didn't want to alert you because then the surprise would be ruined. lol SO happy she arrived safely.

Once upon a time I asked you for the size of your dolls...hehe...I was worried she might not fit in, but then I kept thinking of how great she would look displayed with them anyway. :)

DisneyJ, bcol and watzshakinbacon like this.
  4. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

Wow! That is so amazing! Congrats on the zap and thank you for sharing the story about the cast and your wife! Absolutely love it!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

DisneyJ likes this.
  5. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Ahh!! Haha I was so relieved to see this cuz I was worried I might’ve given you the wrong address glad it all worked out though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disneychildwithin and DisneyJ like this.
  6. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    114   0   0

Wow.....Congrats!!!!

DisneyJ likes this.
  7. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

I was so gonna blame you Erin! Lol

Shout out to @watzshakinbacon and @imp for divulging your address. Lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

watzshakinbacon and DisneyJ like this.
  8. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mail deliveries around this time can be nerve wracking. Trust me all of the Precious Moments fit the collection perfectly. My wife was devastated when we last visited WDW and the dolls were nowhere to be found. In fact, I tried contacting them to commission a doll. Amazing addition to the collection!

9. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

[​IMG]

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  10. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Actually...doll comes with a price.

Can I show off your collection as mine? lol Every time people say they want to see my collection I literally cringe...nothing great about all the boxes and totes to stare at...look like an episode of hoarders!

11. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Of course you can! Truth is - I need to take new photos as it has changed. My mom constantly jokes...one house for your Disney Collection and one to live in...

12. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Haha...my husband complains about not having a space of his own, you can hear him grumbling in the back about my collection: "even damn Barbie has a room of her own."

krand1276, slbrabham and DisneyJ like this.
  13. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

[​IMG]

14. Booger1964

Booger1964 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    310   0   0

Great gift! Congrats!

15. summerskin

summerskin I control the weather

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Congrats on the zap. That doll will look beautiful in your collection.