• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Random bit of my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random bit of my collection

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My Mickey-with-the-state-of-California mini collection:
attachment.php

Does anyone else have a collection of just a few specific-theme pins?

We do! My husband collects The Bride from Haunted Mansion as well as Tower of Terror hotel themed items, like the key and the doorhanger pins. I collect Briar Rose specifically, I love that pretty grey dress, and I also collect the Frog from Lilo and Stitch!

I started just collecting the HHG, but then it turned into just WDW Mansion pins. Now its ALL Mansion pins. I think I'm going to tone it back a couple of notches and get rid of some of them though like the Halloween ones and some of the real cartoony looking ones.

I collect Cinderella and Donald. My husband collects HM. We also collect holiday party pins and pretty much everything in between.

Was trying to just collect Marie (from the Aristocats) - but that has mushroomed to Duchess & Toulouse & Berlioz & O'Malley ... and even has crept over to Figaro .... uggg

I am a Marie collector as well - I am trying to trade some of my collection and start to get more of a theme going - like instead of just all hidden mickey's I am just collecting certain sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back