• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Random Pin Swap: Round Two!

ZAPPED! Random Pin Swap: Round Two!

golf4miami

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So I came up with an idea for a new way to trade pins a few nights ago and after getting permission from the wonderful staff of DPF I am ready to move forward and get it started.

Each time a type of pin will be selected and everyone who wants to participate will say they are willing to put in a pin of this type. In order to get in you will post that you are willing to play in this thread and then PM me your address. Or I can give you my email and you can email it to me. (I promise to only use this address for this game, or for future zapping )

I will then keep track of everyone who wants to play. Once the deadline to enter has passed I will randomly assign each person a number based on how many players there are. I will announce that we are ready and each person who is playing will then post in this thread what number they want. (I won't let you pick your own number and no duplicate numbers) Once each number is chose I will PM you the address you are to send your pin to. Everyone ships their pin to the address assigned. In the end everyone gets a new pin and everyone has fun!

Basically it goes:
1. You register (send me your address)
2. Registration ends
3. I assign numbers
4. You pick a number
5. You get address and send your pin
6. You get your brand new pin in the mail

THIS IS A MEMBER RUN/MEMBER SPONSORED EVENT

The rules for round two are as follows:
Type of pin: Pixar Character Pins
Registration deadline: Sunday February 20th, 2011

If you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread and I will answer them as quickly as I can.

I'm actually up in the air for what type a pin we should do this round. So leave me a suggestion!

Number Member who chose it
1. CaligirlUCR
2. tiggermickey
3. daxsmith
5. Turk82
7. AverysFairyTale
9. reeneibakini
11. Donnam
12. si1328
13. Tabbikat2219
14. The Mad Pinner
15. TheGrimGrinner
16. Roxane
17. Martin B
18. lwrn2

Last edited:
If I already have your address from the last time you do not need to re send it. But if I don't please make sure to send it to me.

I like the idea of Pixar Pins.

I think we're gonna make it ANY Movie character pins though and not just Pixar. That way we can get more people in and we're not to limited.

I've gotten everyone so far! I will not be participating in this one as I only own one Pixar Pin and am not willing to trade it.

I can't wait to see how many turn out to play this round!

I've got no Pixar pins either, so I'll sit this one out as well. Can't wait to see how it goes with everyone else playing! Also will be looking forward to round 3. :D

Back