• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Random Pin Swap: Round Two!

I recieved my pin today!!! It is a great pin!
pin77987
SO cute!!! and along with that they also stuck in
pin80474

which was the last one my sister needed! She is thrilled!!
Thank you Donna! you are great!!!

Sorry for the delay everyone. All of the addresses have been sent out as of this morning. So if you haven't gotten your pin yet, I'm sure it'll be on it's way soon.

My little one received:
pin37056

and I received:
pin81284

Thanks so much for our "pin pals". We look forward to participating in the next random swap!

Hey there miss.mouse. Unfortunately this round is over. But I'm going to be starting up another one fairly soon. So keep and eye out!

yay :pooh: hopefully i can participate in the next round :) I didn't have anything to contribute to this round... hopefully next time :)

Hey guys. I have my last final of my quarter today. So when I get back I'll set up round three!

Thanks for the enthusiasm! :D

I got this beauty yesterday. It's so pretty, much prettier than it's scan. Thank you so much, I love it!
pixar.jpg

Back