• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Chair Pin Scrapper Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel Chair Pin Scrapper Help

Eevie

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Does anyone know if this pin is a scrapper? Flynn's skin tone looks a little off to me. Thank you!

2jg1c9h.jpg

Last edited:
A picture of both the back of the pin, as well as the back of its card and packaging would be of considerable interest to those of us seeking to information about the counterfeits of this pin that appear to have surfaced. Also of interest would be how you came to acquire the pin.

In the above picture, the color of Flynn’s skin tone, at least to me, looks to match the color of the background. I’ve heard that the counterfits are like this.

Last edited:
From the photo you have posted it does look like this could be a counterfeit pin, see the PinPics listing for a detailed list of faults to look out for to spot a fake. If you could take a higher res photo it would be easier to say but it does look like there is a break in the gold on Flynn's hand but do take it off the card and take a closer look! Have you checked to see the the SKU numbers match up on the card and pin?
Hopefully you have the real thing though :)

I would say this is a counterfeit pin as the face is the same colour as the background if you brought it of ebay ask for a refund ps have you put this pin up for sale on eBay? You need to say it's a counterfeit pin as you will get bad feedback from the person you sell it to hope this helps damien

Thank you so much everyone for your help! I found the pin on ebay so can't take any pics etc. I also just noticed that Flynn is missing his goatee, that plus the skintone makes me pretty skeptical. I'll give it a miss then. Thanks so much guys :D X

Yes unfortunately a lot of these pins are fake. Thankfully you didn't buy it. Check this pin on pin pics. It tells you exactly what to look for between the real and the fake pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back