• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)
I'm so worried mine is gonna get cancelled. This was my first crazy pin release, don't think I can do it again!

I'm so angry I can't even form coherant thoughts right now!! But when I can; a very long, very irrate, very emotional letter is headed to the Disney Store

They have a lot to answer for - their customer service throughout the last 2 months has been appalling.

I'm just so gutted :cry:

Dear lordy that was insane. I got an order through for 2 but bf wasnt successful (he was tring to get some to help UK buddies in general)

I am soooooo excited to get my Pascals!!!! Ahhhh squeeeee!!

I am hoping to add one to my Pascal collextion and the other to my dreams collection but if I do trade one then I'll make sure all ger a fair chance at it, plllllleeeease don't PM though as I won't be certain until I have the pins in hand

me and dallas worked as a team and got 2 he got one for me and one for him as he secured 2 in his basket and both getting sent to me and when they arrive one is getting shipped to him so he can make his girlfriend a very happy lady who else manged to get theirs ?

I'm wondering if anyone outside the UK, Germany, France got it ... it seems the ones that did get them are from the UK. Something about not being close enough to their server maybe for the ones outside those countries? :(

Well, I was on the site 2 hours before and didn't get anything.
Really disappointed as I started collecting last year and this was going to be my first set since I love dreams and Disneyland Paris. But can't have it all I suppose.
I'll continue collecting, who knows maybe one day ill be able to complete this set.

The irritating thing was that even with 400 this was going to be a fast sell. Grrr.

I just called and got my order upgraded to express delivery. Girl on the phone didn't know the eBay prices but wasn't all that shocked either!

I don't know how I managed it, was lucky I guess. I had 3 kids to get ready for school, and a baby to see to as well......luckily I went online at the right time and refreshed, it was gone in under a minute.....if I'd blinked I would've missed it!!

i was waiting for it but i never got it,i wanted one for my set and one to send for a gift to a friend,i'm so sad and upset,i am so disheartened ,i never managed to get the up pin either.the other uk pins released this year have been terrible and not any good for my collection or for trading .i'm so disillusioned and sad...:cry:

Is it me or is it allways the same people who manage to get pins of uk site? I've missed 3 pins never had a chance and other people have managed to get all 3 pins

I think I have been very lucky, I have managed to get the pins on the three occasions but I doubt I was doing anything different from anyone else, just refreshing the Disneystore site like a maniac!

I think I was just lucky I also was at my boyfriends who has fast Internet! Was refreshing every 2 seconds then saw it was up clicked paid as fast as I could!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back