• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)
I never use my iPad for these sorts of releases, incase the add to basket option doesn't show. I used my trusty old standard MacBook lol it's about 5 years old.

So i get back from my exam to find out my BF didn't get it. He literally had been refreshing the page since 7am but before he could even add it to his basket it was sold out. I'm just gonna cry now. I wanted it so much. Now I will never have a hope of getting the pin and now I'm thinking there is no point starting the collection.

So i get back from my exam to find out my BF didn't get it. He literally had been refreshing the page since 7am but before he could even add it to his basket it was sold out. I'm just gonna cry now. I wanted it so much. Now I will never have a hope of getting the pin and now I'm thinking there is no point starting the collection.
Man, I am so sorry..The same thing happened with my friend.. They were on since 7 AM and they still weren't able to get it right when it came out.. It's so unfortunate.. I hope you get the pin! ;)

I am so sad hearing that so many people missed out :(

I to want to collect the dream set.

I am really hoping they don't cancel the orders :anxious:
but if all goes to plan I might have one spare (depending if my regular peron I trade with wants it or not). If any people in the UK/europe who missed out on buying want it for your collections, as there are probably many I might try and make a free game or something to make it fair on everyone.

I don't know yet see how it goes but I would really like to make someones day but as so many of you guys missed out and are deserving I might get creative with it :)

Last edited:
I kept refreshing on my ipad 3 and I thought that was fast anothe u peeps must have very fast computers faster than my ipad lol

i had my laptop my iphone 4s and my ipad 2 all on the go and i just missed out but someone else on the forums and i teamed up together and he managed to get 2 in his basket used my bfs paypal account and getting the pins sent to my address and i have one and when they arrive i ship the other to him

I am so sad hearing that so many people missed out :(

I to want to collect the dream set.

I am really hoping they don't cancel the orders :anxious:
but if all goes to plan I might have one spare (depending if my regular peron I trade with wants it or not). If any people in the UK/europe who missed out on buying want it for your collections, as there are probably many I might try and make a free game or something to make it fair on everyone.

I don't know yet see how it goes but I would really like to make someones day but as so many of you guys missed out and are deserving I might get creative with it :)

I am so scared of them cancelling it too :anxious:

I'm really sorry :( I'm sure you will get it tho! There's so many pins I said I would never get and guess what! it's in my hands never to be traded! :) it might take time but I'm sure you will get one :) just stay positive!

I'm really sorry :( I'm sure you will get it tho! There's so many pins I said I would never get and guess what! it's in my hands never to be traded! :) it might take time but I'm sure you will get one :) just stay positive!

Thank you so much <3 I'm guess I'm just really stressed cause of exams and this release.

Man, I am so sorry..The same thing happened with my friend.. They were on since 7 AM and they still weren't able to get it right when it came out.. It's so unfortunate.. I hope you get the pin! ;)

Thank you! I'm sorry it happened to your friend too. Best of luck for both of you! <3

I was refreshing on my computer and IPad from 7.30am and as soon as it went live it was sold out before I could do a thing. Gutted as I wanted this for my Dreams collection. If anyone gets a spare I have he BatB Dreams pin or Kevin to swap for it.

I didn't get it :'(

Is there anyone who could have maybe 2, trade/sell one? Please I beg you :( I'm so upset :(

I managed to get one, didn't try for two as I thought it would waste valuable nano seconds clicking the drop down lol :)

Stress and constant headaches has gotten to me so much that I totally forgot about this release [signal the water works starting]

Clearly I didn't manage to get my hands on one, I doubted I could if I even tried. This set and I are never going to get along, we seem to be jinxed.

I only want Peter Pan from this set now, there goes my hope of completing the full set.

Last edited:
My friend in the UK also lost out. She said she didn't have a cat's chance in hell of getting one. I only asked for one as I did Kevin. At least I will have Kevin as a trader. Maybe I can trade at the pin event.

Lets hope we get the 400 this time :) or more! I hope u get one anya :)

I've set a reminder of absolutely everything this time, so here's to hoping I can manage to get one...
Though it's slap bang in the middle of exams, and I can't miss any of my morning classes, so I'll need to talk my mother into taking an hour or so off to order me the Peter Pan pin.
And if the same thing happens again with France getting pins early, then the Disney will be getting an extremely strongly worded letter from me.

i tried to get this pin...but i only wanted to get it to trade for the BATB one as I missed out when that one was released as i didnt realise/got my days all confused lol! I was refreshing for ages and it sold out before i could add it to my basket as well. Well done to everyone that managed to though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back