• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dreams Rapunzel was "on sale" not just on disneystore.fr but also on disneystore.uk, but we don't know now if we can receive this pin's, personnaly i "buy" five of this dreams pin's..... Dreams pin's.... i don't think so, lol....!!!!

How rude is this :eek:

The pin is already on sale on the French website! (1 per person)
I have just checked the UK website and it doesn't seem to be on sale there (yet).

(sorry, couldn't find the threads that were already made right now :/ )

http://www.disneystore.fr/disney-st...eams&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

Have not had time to translate this myself, but this was posted on a Facebook pin group I'm on... They might honour the sales by the looks of it. I for one won't be putting myself out collecting the set if they do.
http://radiodisneyclub.fr/disney-store-pins-disney-dreams-raiponce/
If this is true then the UK will be getting what..ten pins lol. Grrrreatttt!

also another theory - maybe 300 pins for France, 300 to UK ? And 300 to Germany? So total LE of this pin is 900?

I imagine the real LE is 400, since th Kevin pin is 300 divided between the 3 sites.
I give up wi this dreams collection, too much stress for me lol

I can't believe people were able to order 80 pins at a time...what a joke. If that happened to DS UK, they would be phoning us up and saying that we can't honour that deal! It happened before...the Vanessa marries Eric pin, I wanted one for my collection and another for a friend, so I ordered two...they rang me up and told me I could only have one as demand was high even though I ordered at 9.02am and it stated on the website that a maximum of two could be ordered... So I missed out :(

The French link essentially says that Disney will honour the orders that managed to check out, to a maximum of 5 pins per order. Anyone ordering more than 5 will be refunded the additional money and get a 20% discount off their next Disney order.

I went on free translation and translated it:

We thank yourself of your interest for Disney Blind. As you noted it, the pines Edition Limited Raiponce Disneyland Paris Dreams was sold on our site yesterday because of a technical malfunction, and we ourselves in excuse. After that, you carried out an order on our site www.disneystore.fr containing this item. Our political one concerning the sale of our products in limited edition authorizes our customers to order normally only 2 items in order to return our accessible magic to the biggest number of customers. Seen the circumstances, we exceptionally will authorize a quantity of 5 pines by customer for this item. To the view of that, we are located unfortunately in the impossibility to satisfy completely your order that behaves more than 5 items. We go consequently to proceed to the expedition of 5 pines Edition Limited Raiponce Disneyland Paris Dreams to your address and to the reimbursement of the remaining amount on your account. In order to lessen your disappointment, Disney Blind will be delighted to furnish you a code of reduction of 20% to be worth on your next order: XXX We thank yourself of your comprehension and we present yourself once more our sincere ones excuse. Cordially,

THIS IS SO UNFAIR.

The French link essentially says that Disney will honour the orders that managed to check out, to a maximum of 5 pins per order. Anyone ordering more than 5 will be refunded the additional money and get a 20% discount off their next Disney order.
Just about to post this too... Wonder if us UKers will be able to order 5 at a time... I don't think so!

Just about to post this too... Wonder if us UKers will be able to order 5 at a time... I don't think so!

Yep! I am so annoyed! How many is going to be left for the UK now too?!

I wanted one for myself and one to trade! And I bet i wont even be able to get one for myself now :(! They should have just refunded the money to everyone cause this is just unfair on everyone. And they must know if someone wants more then 2 or 3 pins that most of them are going to be re-sellers!!

I wanted one for myself and one to trade! And I bet i wont even be able to get one for myself now :(! They should have just refunded the money to everyone cause this is just unfair on everyone. And they must know if someone wants more then 2 or 3 pins that most of them are going to be re-sellers!!
I know. I bet you anything that DS UK will ring us up when we order, if we can successfully order, and limit everyone's order to 1 because there won't be enough left. That's what will happen.

I don't understand why they didn't just cancel the orders.

I know. I bet you anything that DS UK will ring us up when we order, if we can successfully order, and limit everyone's order to 1 because there won't be enough left. That's what will happen.

I just emailed DS about it and asked how many will be left for the UK? And told them how unfair all this is! haha so lets see what they respond with!!

Okay let's try and do the math...

LE 400 pin... To 3 different Disney Stores...

so thats 133 pins each....

133 divide by 5 pins per order = 26.6 orders.... If all those orders got 5 pins each. Seems a bit on the low side 26 people/orders...

Disney really needs to start fixing this glitches, it's getting unfair and beyond a joke. It's now going to make it almost impossible for me to even get one for my collection. In my opinion, five was too high, even more so for a LE 400 pin, it should have been limited to two pins per order, maximum.

Okay let's try and do the math...

LE 400 pin... To 3 different Disney Stores...

so thats 133 pins each....

133 divide by 5 pins per order = 26.6 orders.... If all those orders got 5 pins each. Seems a bit on the low side 26 people/orders...

Yes it does :/! I'm sure as word spread the pins were online they got loads more then 26!!

Disney really needs to start fixing this glitches, it's getting unfair and beyond a joke. It's now going to make it almost impossible for me to even get one for my collection. In my opinion, five was too high, even more so for a LE 400 pin, it should have been limited to two pins per order, maximum.

I completely agree!!! 5 is a rediculous amount! If it was 2 it leaves one for yourself and one to trade or if it was for a friend! Anyone ordering more then 5 in the first place is just being incredibly greedy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back