• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)
Okay let's try and do the math...

LE 400 pin... To 3 different Disney Stores...

so thats 133 pins each....

133 divide by 5 pins per order = 26.6 orders.... If all those orders got 5 pins each. Seems a bit on the low side 26 people/orders...

and not forgetting the remaining pins... 266 pins remaining to UK and Germany... So if we can order 5 at a minimum that's 26 orders again per store.... 52 orders for UK and Germany.

Yes it does :/! I'm sure as word spread the pins were online they got loads more then 26!!

Yep! I wouldn't be surprised if it was double or triple the amount of orders that I have guesstimated.

and not forgetting the remaining pins... 266 pins remaining to UK and Germany... So if we can order 5 at a minimum that's 26 orders again per store.... 52 orders for UK and Germany.

Yep! I wouldn't be surprised if it was double or triple the amount of orders that I have guesstimated.

Yep! :/ If they make the tangled pin 1 per order because of this I will be so annoyed! Finally we get a good trader and we wont be able to get one for trading now :(

Okay let's try and do the math...

LE 400 pin... To 3 different Disney Stores...

I think they are only being released in the UK and France as there is no "coming soon" poster on the German site? So I imagine there will be 200 to each store, which although not great it does mean there will be an extra 70 odd to each store, which gives a few more people a chance...

Well I don't think there is much DS UK will do if DS France have honoured the 5 pins per order rule.

if I remember correctly, beauty and the beast was 3 pins per order. I wonder what Rapunzel will be depending on how many are now left..

The Warehouse for the UK and france DS is in the UK though i think! Unless these dreams pins are in france cause technically they are disneyland paris pins! Hmm :/

I'm fuming about all this...really I am. Ok, so first of all due to a technical hitch people get the pin early??!! Whaat? Absolute tosh! Surely the done thing wouldve been to cancel all orders made, the fact that theyre honouring them AND giving these people a 20% voucher too??!!!! The mind boggles....yes,oh silly me.....why not give them a voucher because the poor people could only check out with 5 pins instead of more....awwww what an awful shame (sarcastic)

Why should they be treated any differently to us? If that happened in the UK I can guarantee our orders would have been cancelled.....we have had our fair share or mistakes, and usually on big releases we are lucky to get 1 pin even though we order 2!! as disney over sell them! Why are these orders being allowed of 5 pins when the allowed quota is 2! I'd be pretty sure we will only be able to order a maximum of 2!! and im betting that it'll be more likely 1 thanks to this latest ballsup by disney...

Thank you disney for yet again shunting us UK collectors, and once again treating us differently and unequally..... just when we all think UK pin trading is taking a turn for the better with new fab releases and better choice, you go and do this....and make it yet again, difficult to obtain pins for our collections or trade....

Don;t even get me started on the kevin pin next week with our miniscule allocation of 100!!! Pah! That will probably go on sale early too and we will miss out and get maybe 10 allocated if we're lucky......

I say we all post a complaint about this on their FB page asap, maybe they will actually take note that we're not happy.

37133385.jpg

I'm fuming about all this...really I am. Ok, so first of all due to a technical hitch people get the pin early??!! Whaat? Absolute tosh! Surely the done thing wouldve been to cancel all orders made, the fact that theyre honouring them AND giving these people a 20% voucher too??!!!! The mind boggles....yes,oh silly me.....why not give them a voucher because the poor people could only check out with 5 pins instead of more....awwww what an awful shame (sarcastic)

Why should they be treated any differently to us? If that happened in the UK I can guarantee our orders would have been cancelled.....we have had our fair share or mistakes, and usually on big releases we are lucky to get 1 pin even though we order 2!! as disney over sell them! Why are these orders being allowed of 5 pins when the allowed quota is 2! I'd be pretty sure we will only be able to order a maximum of 2!! and im betting that it'll be more likely 1 thanks to this latest ballsup by disney...

Thank you disney for yet again shunting us UK collectors, and once again treating us differently and unequally..... just when we all think UK pin trading is taking a turn for the better with new fab releases and better choice, you go and do this....and make it yet again, difficult to obtain pins for our collections or trade....

Don;t even get me started on the kevin pin next week with our miniscule allocation of 100!!! Pah! That will probably go on sale early too and we will miss out and get maybe 10 allocated if we're lucky......

I say we all post a complaint about this on their FB page asap, maybe they will actually take note that we're not happy.
Bloomin' well said! That is exactly right... We will get one pin if we are lucky! Or half of all the UK orders will get cancelled and all the orders that do go through, will end up on ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back