• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Rapunzel Paris Pin Trading Night ends Sunday August 4 2013 at 10:05 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Rapunzel Paris Pin Trading Night ends Sunday August 4 2013 at 10:05 pm PST

Arielskellington1423

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   1
Next up is

Pin 82793: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Rapunzel

What I Like
HTF little mermaid
Beloved Tales
PODMS (please be sure to include scene in bid or email to arielskellington1423@yahoo.com)
Great Traders

What I Rather Not
Scrappers
Fakes
Hidden Mickeys
Fab5
Attractions
Damaged or Scratched pins

All dpf rules apply
Please when adding to bid please include your entire bid in your next post. Thanks for looking and good luck

Let's start with

[pinpics]95842[/pinpics]: Disney Store Europe - DLP Disney Dreams- Tangled

pin95842

Let's start with-
Sephora "Set the Mood" Ariel Compact

I saw that you missed out on the trade auction so hopefully you're still looking for it :)

I will also bid the Sephora Disney Collection Ariel Set the Mood Compact Mirror and this pin:

Pin 4026: DL Princess Series - Ariel (Wedding Dress)
- no card

ok, here we go! bidding for my big grail!!!

Pin 95842: Disney Store Europe - DLP Disney Dreams- Tangled

and Pin 96099: Disney Store Europe - DLP Disney Dreams - Peter Pan
pin96099
pin95842

and, Pin 87231: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Lady and the Tramp
pin87231
560033_10151834165536509_2108152014_n.jpg

scene is of a very smiley and happy looking Tony!! it looks like there is a line across the cell, but this is just the plastic packet that it is kept in.

FINGERS CROSSED!! :anxious:

I will also bid the Sephora Disney Collection Ariel Set the Mood Compact Mirror and this pin:

Pin 4026: DL Princess Series - Ariel (Wedding Dress)
- no card

Adding:

and

pin94415
Pin 94415: DLR - I Was There - Disney's California Adventures Opening Day (ARTIST PROOF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back