• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Rare Ariel pin could be part of your world! Ends Tues 8/15 at 8pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Rare Ariel pin could be part of your world! Ends Tues 8/15 at 8pm PST

NutMeg

The Nefarious N.M.G.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
As I'm still relatively new to the forum and haven't traded much on here yet, I thought I'd go ahead and auction off one of my thingamabobs to get more involved. This is a DLR pin (#6403) from 2001, and is very hard to find - 240 wanting and only 5 trading. It's still on the original card, and therefore shows some wearing on the back of the pin, but is otherwise in mint condition.

Isn't it neat? Wouldn't it make your collection complete?

uB8tFhA.jpg

SPklRKx.jpg

This auction will end on Tuesday, August 15th at 8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

My Main Collections:

• Megara (shocking, I know)
  • Esmeralda
  • Jessica Rabbit
Also Interested In:

• Hercules
  • Villains (especially Ratigan, Hades, and Frollo)
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Tangled
  • Mulan
  • Princesses
  • Any good traders
Not Looking For:

• Tinker Bell
  • Fab Five
  • Brave
  • Cars
  • Marvel
  • Hidden Mickeys
  • Vinylmation

Feel free to check out my wants on PinPics (NutMeg), but again, I'm happy to consider any pins that could serve as good traders.

Thanks for looking! I hope we can find this little mermaid a good home in someone's grotto! :)

To kick things off, I'll start with the only thing I have from your wants.

pin2966th200

Pin 2966 - Germany ProPin - Hercules Set (Megara)

Thanks for the awesome bid! The cast lanyard version of that pin has been scrapped so much, so I've been trying to hunt down the ProPin version for a while. :)

Sorry that I'm so hard to trade with, everyone! Lol.

Ooh, another great bid! It's a tough call, but I think timeerkat still takes the lead with the Meg ProPin, with MomeRathsOutgrabe's Herc and Meg chaser following closely behind!

Only 2 days left to place bids on this super rare Ariel pin with an amazing trade ratio! Just a reminder that I'm happy to consider any bids that aren't from my wants list but fit the films/characters I like. (Starting to realize how long it's gonna take me to complete my Meg and Esmeralda collections, lol. What can I say? I love a sassy Disney heroine!)

I don't have much in the way of your matches but I do have this to get things moving. Good luck with your auction!

Pin# 28283
Princesses With Their Horses (Mulan & Khan)

Thanks so much bcol! That's one of my most wanted Mulan pins! (I only need her and Belle to complete the Princesses with Horses set!) You guys aren't making this easy for me lol, but I suppose this is the current leaderboard:

1.) timeerkat with the Megara ProPin, due to the fact that Meg pins seem much rarer on this forum than I'd expected, so I should probably seize the opportunity!
2.) bcol with the Mulan & Khan pin, following close behind! Definitely a big want of mine!
3.) OutGrabe with the Herc and Meg chaser. Despite their rarity I think I still prefer color versions over chasers, but this would still make a great addition to my Meg collection, and the generosity of offering a rare chaser is so lovely!

Only 20 hours left to make any last minute bids! Don't miss out on a chance to snag this extremely rare, highly sought after Ariel pin - would make a fin-tastic addition to your gadgets and gizmos aplenty, or could be used as a super valuable trader!

The winner is timeerkat! I'll send you a PM shortly. Thanks so much to everyone who participated in my first ever auction! It was a lot of fun. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back